Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Clinton" Empire Strikes Back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8lvc-azCXY

I don't know whether this has been posted here yet, but it is very funny.

Re: The "Clinton" Empire Strikes Back.

Hahaha That was great, wish they would put that on CNN, discuss it a little....
    "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
    'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Somewhere, there's an Obama-loving Nerd creaming his pants....

(slinks away in embarrasment)

Comment

lol... "I'll never join you"

I did love where she said "full speed to the whitehouse" after her win in Indiana. Sorry... but can you actually call what she is doing FULL speed? If she was going FULL speed, wouldn't she have sewed up the nomination by now?
        "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
        Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
        " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Not an Obama fan, but I loved it.
          Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X