anyone heard of ken Bigly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone heard of ken Bigly

well the real question behind this thread is, did anyone in america even know that two US hostages were taken with him and beheaded very soon after capture.

from a few of my american friends who live in pittsburgh, it was reported to me that not only had they not known about them, that they were just not reported. we held a national moment of silence for our hostage, and held a church service for days for people to pay respects.

has anyone even heard of this incident or was this not even reported in the USA?

www.TeamElement.com

Re: anyone heard of ken Bigly

BBC World Service gave this regular coverage in the USA.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Yes Dudeman this was heavily reported in the USA.

Comment

This was HEAVILY covered in the news in the states. Every night, I would watch for an update that was on as the top of the news hour. They were reporting that numerous attempts were made to rescue the three, but they were unsuccessful. One of the men's wives actually made a whole video pleading for her husband's release.

So yes, it was covered in a very prominent way.

Comment

but how much coverage was given to the two american hostages that were killed before him, in part of the same group who were captured?

thats the real question

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

It was on the top of the news, as I said. Not after the fact, but during.

Comment

I was as referring to the BBC's coverage of the two Americans.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by =luna=
                It was on the top of the news, as I said. Not after the fact, but during.
                which news, all of them or are you reffereing to the bbc like wyz,

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Like CNN & Fox.

Comment

Hmmm I Dont Understand It Then, Does Television Viewing Change From State To State?

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

How do you mean?

Comment

yes, local news coverage focuses on that city and the surrounding few counties.. usually 2-4 different markets per state, more in bigger states like texas.

fox, cnn, msnbc, and those types are nationwide and available everywhere.

but yes, viewing to some extent changes state to state and city to city.
                        Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
                        The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

I don't watch any local news whatsoever- only national. National news varies from network to network, but what changes the info you get is more reliant on the consumer.

Comment

im talking about, if you guys are seeing these reports as part of your news station, why were my pals in pitsburgh so surprised that there were two americans captured with ken?

is there a different bradcast and agenda for different states?

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Each news station broadcasts what it wants. That is usually pretty consistent across the country, but it also depends on how much attention your friends were paying. Ya know?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X