Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AK woman pregnant with 18th child

Holy Christ!

18 children, all with names that start with "J". Isn't that cute? And Mr. Dugger? More like Mr. Duggerout! His name may be Jim Bob, but I hereby dub him Jam Master J.

Not to be confused with Jam Master Jay, with whom Mr. Dugger has very VERY little in common.

Re: AK woman pregnant with 18th child

Juneau she's really from Arkansas, right?

I dunno, but Alaska!
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

They at least seem financially solvent. I won't knock a breeder who can properly feed and educate its spawn.

On that note, I need a raygun that has a vasectomy/hysterecomy setting. I found myself shopping at Wal*Mart last night, and had I such a device, I would've changed batteries mid-way.

Comment

I guess this answers the old question:

Don't drink. Don't smoke. What do you do?

Jam Master J also must have the most amazing W-2.

Comment

Needs to learn what a condom is for..
          "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
          'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenian420 View Post
            Needs to learn what a condom is for..
            What do hookers have to do with this?

Kidding. Dude, you must give respek. This guy is the Tiger Woods of boning. Jam Master J is setting records that will stand for many years. He must be able to impregnate women from across the room. If he's stuck in traffic, the women around him probably get knocked up. With 17 children and 1 on the way, I feel confident that time and energy are at a premium, and Sir DicksALot has very high batting average going on here. PO Tent!

Comment

SUPER SPERM TO THE RESCUE!!!!!

Comment

He's not the tiger woods of boning... anyone could do that if they decided to say.... pay no attention to the prospect of making a baby.

She's not on birth control, her tubes arent tied, either are his.... thats what happens.

If anyone is amazing its her.... but by #18 they probably just fall out.
                |TG|Switch

Better known as:
                That noob who crashed the chopper.
                That noob who ran over the mine.
                That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
                That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Comment

It's NOT A CLOWN CAR.
                  ---
                  Sources say the Dow Jones' decline is directly related to Dethklok front-man Nathan Explosion's constant deleting of potential new albums.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch View Post
                    He's not the tiger woods of boning... anyone could do that if they decided to say.... pay no attention to the prospect of making a baby.
                    You're wrong. With as few as a dozen children, mortal men would be asleep before they got to third base. This guy is the Fonz and Wilt Chamberlain rolled into one pasty Jesus-loving fan of the letter J.

Comment

I agree with leejo here. If you've had a child, or ever had to babysit an infant, you know how much work they take. God help you with ten, much less 18. On the upside, at the bare minimum, the oldest rugrat would be at least 16 by the time #18 pops out, so you've got at least one (probably more along the lines of three or four) extra set of hands.

In addition, for two people to achieve 18 children who are all born without significant problems (major defect, stillbirth, etc), the medical odds are astronomical. It's not just a matter of not using birth control. Both parents are very fertile and moreover, extremely lucky (as far as you can consider that situation lucky).

Comment

I looked at the photo for the article and immediately thought, "OMG! Osmonds!" :p
                        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

I find it hard to believe that every single one of those kids is getting the attention he/she needs.

Comment

I don't know, if you catch an episode of the show, they seem to be a very tight family. Of course, they do film a week or more for that one hour show, I imagine they could make it out to be what they wanted with that much film.

Comment

Originally posted by whistler View Post
                              I find it hard to believe that every single one of those kids is getting the attention he/she needs.
                              Well, on the one hand, this family needs 18 times as much attention as normal. On the other hand, they have 18 times as much attention to give. So its not completely unbelieveable that the kids could be well taken care of.

Personally, I just want to know what the dad does for a living that lets them afford a 7000 Sq Ft house while raising 18 kids with a stay-at-home mom. :icon20:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X