The videos...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The videos...

Why is it that the OBL video is on every channel, but we didn't even hear about "Azzam the American" the day before? My local news had a brief mention of it, but I haven't seen any national coverage...

I guess this ties in with Dudeman's question in another thread.

And how important are these threats? Al Queda successfully influenced Spain's elections the way they wanted. Americans are different though... I think these two videos help the President. And if we're attacked, the Senator loses for sure. But will we be attacked? Or are the videos themselves the only terror that Al Queda has the power to throw at us now?
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Re: The videos...

I saw a ton on the whole Azzam the American the other day. Do you guys watch stations like Fox news channel?

Comment

Originally posted by =luna=
      I saw a ton on the whole Azzam the American the other day. Do you guys watch stations like Fox news channel?
      Nope, I don't watch TV. I'll catch the local broadcast every now and then, but for the most part, no TV at all.

My news comes from the FoxNews.com site, CNN, Drudge, AP wire as posted on Excite.com, two newspaper sites (Dallas Morning News and North County Times), and, of course, many other odd sites that the internet often leads to...

I just find it so curious that none of the stories that I've read on the OBL video even briefly mention the Azzam The American video.
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

If we're attacked, the president wins for sure? I don't buy that, not at all. What would it say to three years of planning and Patriot-Acting and nation-invading and democracy-building if we were just attacked AGAIN after all that?
        [volun2]
        NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
        Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
        <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
        <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface
          If we're attacked, the president wins for sure? I don't buy that, not at all. What would it say to three years of planning and Patriot-Acting and nation-invading and democracy-building if we were just attacked AGAIN after all that?
          Oh, I won't say if it's right or wrong, but if we're attacked I believe the American people know which candidate will have less mercy on the terrorists. It would be an emotional vote, much less logical than appropriate, IMO. But that's the way it would go...
          Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

For your reference- these were all posted by these news organizations on Thursday, Oct 28th. Fox and ABC news both aired the video.

Drudge: TERROR TAPE WARNS OF BUSH, CHENEY CONSEQUENCE

Fox: 'Azzam the American' Threatens U.S.

AP: Video of Purported U.S. al-Qaida Airs

CNN: CIA can't authenticate alleged al Qaeda tape

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
              Oh, I won't say if it's right or wrong, but if we're attacked I believe the American people know which candidate will have less mercy on the terrorists.
              Are you talking about the one that actually fought in a war, or the one who didn't?

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
                Are you talking about the one that actually fought in a war, or the one who didn't?
                Are you implying that you think I'm wrong, or just taking a jab at the President?
                Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X