Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When reciting the talking points bites you in the ass.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When reciting the talking points bites you in the ass.

I found this clip to be pretty funny. Some talk radio guy goes on TV, compares Obama to Neville Chamberlain and calls him an appeaser. Unfortunately, the guy doesn't know what appeasement means or what Chamberlain did to earn himself such a dubious distinction in the history books. Google is your friend! (it starts to get really good about 2:17 into the clip.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1wSZBTAXRs
    Last edited by Buckets; 05-15-2008, 11:53 PM. Reason: Crap, I can't get the video to show up in my post.
    sigpic

Re: When reciting the talking points bites you in the ass.

Good find.

Blowhards are often ignorant of what they blow about.
    Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
    - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
    - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
    - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
    - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
    - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
    - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Re: When reciting the talking points bites you in the ass.

Originally posted by El_Gringo_Grande View Post

Blowhards are often ignorant of what they blow about.
      ........ wait, what ?
      Dizlor

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...