Whats better?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats better?

There have been many threads in the sandbox forum over the years that have been the topic for hot debate about certain choices in life and this is one of them. A question that has boggled peoples minds for decades, a question that noble peace prize winners have spent their whole lives dedicated to finding the answer but never solving, a question so controversial that I know for a fact that friendships in this community will be shattered over it. You all know what the question is...

---What's better, Pie or Cake?--- after stating your choice please explain why

Re: Whats better?

I like pie.
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Pie.

Because you have such a wide choice of fillings. And the crust is such a contrast to the filling.
      Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
      - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
      - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
      - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
      - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
      - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
      - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Man, that's a hard one. On the one hand, you have frosting. But on the other, you have filling. And both go good with ice cream. (And I'm typing this during the California heat wave, so the words "ice cream" are causing me to enter delirium....)

And there is no cake. Except maybe there is. At least for those of us who are still alive.
        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

I like both, but I'd have to say I prefer cake. Especially lemon cake.

Beef and Ale pie is nice though.
          |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
          Irregular since 2007.

Comment

See that cake? it's a LIE!

Pie for me.

POE2 Developer

Comment

Apple pie>Anything...
              |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Cake. Just the smell of pie puts me off.

Comment

It all depends for me. But I would have to say pie just because of Pecan Pie. It is easily one of the top 3 things I love to eat;) (sounded really bad)
                  "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by MagnaCentipede View Post
                    Cake. Just the smell of pie puts me off.
                    What kind of pie have you been eating, man?!!!

I suspect you need to borrow some of Dirtboy's. ;)

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

I like pie; the cake is a lie.
                      ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
                      No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Vanilla Birthday Cake. With multi-colored sprinkles. Better than sex.

Well almost...

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Originally posted by thegreatnardini View Post
                          Vanilla Birthday Cake. With multi-colored sprinkles. Better than sex.

Well almost...
                          Depends on who pops out of the cake.

Comment

I would of said cake until I went to LA and had these pies that had odd fruit in them..like pineapple and grapes and what not...delicious.
                            Me - I'll Just blame bush.
                            Disciple - Bush? Is that some sort of slang for women? - Hahaha I love disciple.

btw Bush = worst president ever.

Comment

Would you guys consider cheesecake as more pie or cake.

I love both equally.
                              |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X