Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Your Larry Craig Bobblefoot Doll

http://www.twincities.com/ci_9348849...e=most_emailed

While not saying it directly, the St. Paul Saints are having fun with Idaho Sen. Larry Craig's incident at Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport by offering a bathroom-stall "bobblefoot" giveaway for the first 2,500 fans at Sunday's game at Midway Stadium against Fort Worth.

A foot "peaks out of the bottom (of the stall) and 'taps' up and down," the Saints said in a statement. The Saints scheduled the promotion on National Tap Dance Day.

Craig pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct last year after allegedly soliciting sex from an undercover police officer, though Craig later tried to get his plea overturned. Craig's foot tapping in the bathroom stall was considered one of the signals that he wanted sex.

Re: Get Your Larry Craig Bobblefoot Doll

Saw this on the news last night. I think it's hillarious. There's a few people riled up about it though... Which makes it more funny.
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X