• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best reason to vote McCain...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,361622,00.html

lol
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: best reason to vote McCain...

I propose the following: take all of these politico celebrities who dont know their butts from holes in the ground, drop them on a remote desert island and let them duke it out. Last one left alive gets to keep their US citizenship.

Comment

rofl fox news the balanced news rofl love it, since our network is so forward thinking and ground breaking we'll make our news network ultra conservative
      Bf2142-TOOmuchMcLovin
      America's Army- -=No.Ob=-McLovin
      Bf2-TOOmuchSEX

Comment

Originally posted by TOOmuchMcLovin View Post
        rofl fox news the balanced news rofl love it, since our network is so forward thinking and ground breaking we'll make our news network ultra conservative
        CNN and MSNBC wish they had Fox's ratings though. And since all cable news is really just infotainment these days, what's the difference?
        "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
        He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

...yup that's foxnews...

Comment

Originally posted by Evo<^|SiNz|^> View Post
            CNN and MSNBC wish they had Fox's ratings though. And since all cable news is really just infotainment these days, what's the difference?
            Doesn't mean I can't hate FoxNews for almost single-handedly driving the market towards infotainment. Also, for being so damned jingoistic. It really says something that to get meaningful American news, I typically turn to the BBC.
            I can ADS using more than a 2x without significant stutter! This was a good patch.

Comment

"Red Eye with Greg Gutfeld" - I wonder if he knows that one use of the term 'red eye' is slang for '_sshole.' If the shoe fits..

Comment

My only reason to vote Cain is that while a leftist, he is at least not as bad as Obama or Clinton. Thats how Bush won his 2 terms, because at least he was not as bad as the other guys. The GOP cant continue this strategy or else one day the Democrats might actually put up somebody electable again and the GOP will lose. But as long as they put up racist idiots like Obama they got no chance in hell to win and as much as people hate Cain, he wins by default.
                Battlefield Samurai 'Banzaaaiii!!!

Comment

Originally posted by [tR]Greasy_mullet View Post
                  My only reason to vote Cain is that while a leftist...
                  That's pretty funny.
                  In game handle: Steel Scion
                  sigpic

Comment

I like the way it mentions these countries being very similar to America. If she was serious, she would have said Wales. ;)

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
                    I propose the following: take all of these politico celebrities who dont know their butts from holes in the ground, drop them on a remote desert island and let them duke it out. Last one left alive gets to keep their US citizenship.
                    That's what they should have done with Hillary and Obama. Lock them in a room, with no way out, and a knife on the table. Last one to die gets the job.
                    |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                    Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by westyfield View Post
                      I like the way it mentions these countries being very similar to America.
                      It would be funny if it were true. It's neither.

That's what they should have done with Hillary and Obama. Lock them in a room, with no way out, and a knife on the table. Last one to die gets the job.
                      That's not really funny either, especially considering that they like each other and in terms of policy are 95% the same.

Comment

Originally posted by AMosely View Post
                        It would be funny if it were true. It's neither.

That's not really funny either, especially considering that they like each other and in terms of policy are 95% the same.
                        You think that Hillary Clinton likes Obama? In her eyes, he stole the election from her, I would of thought that she hates him.

Comment

Originally posted by AMosely View Post
                          "Red Eye with Greg Gutfeld" - I wonder if he knows that one use of the term 'red eye' is slang for '_sshole.' If the shoe fits..
                          Ummm, I think you're confused with "browneye". A redeye relates to something that is late at night...
                          Become a supporting member!
                          Buy a Tactical Duck!
                          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Who's McCain??

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
                              Ummm, I think you're confused with "browneye". A redeye relates to something that is late at night...
                              I guess Mosely's into kinkier stuff than you, Cing.
                              In game handle: Steel Scion
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...