Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Truck spills, its amusing, and better than going shoppingwith your wife/girlfriend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truck spills, its amusing, and better than going shoppingwith your wife/girlfriend

Guys enjoy police chases, nascar accidents, and the like, but I found a website that is all about truck spills, i.e. the content the truck was carrying, its a pretty amusing site, take a gander, have a chuckle, or a cringe, either way its amusing.

www.truckspills.com

and also check out:

http://oldstersview.wordpress.com/ca...cident-messes/
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Re: Truck spills, its amusing, and better than going shoppingwith your wife/girlfrien

That is better than going shopping.
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Re: Truck spills, its amusing, and better than going shoppingwith your wife/girlfrien

In the eastern SF Bay Area there's a busy 3-tube car tunnel leading from inland suburbia to the urban areas of Oakland and San Francisco.

One morning I was listening to the radio and the "personality" reported that a truckload of carrots had overturned, closing one of the tubes. But the CHP was allowing VW Rabbits through.

On a related note, I once saw a white VW Rabbit with license plate IML8IML8.
      Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X