X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel bad for this kid

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1273232.ece
    Me - I'll Just blame bush.
    Disciple - Bush? Is that some sort of slang for women? - Hahaha I love disciple.

btw Bush = worst president ever.

Re: I feel bad for this kid

They cut it off? Ouch! I wonder if it hurt much or if it was just a little prick.

Comment

That would definitely be one new way to do a threesome,
      "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
      'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Originally posted by leejo View Post
        They cut it off? Ouch! I wonder if it hurt much or if it was just a little prick.
        Lol... Oh [email protected]@@ :row__642:
        |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
        ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

With China's environmental record, can you say mutation?

Comment

Do you think it worked or was just a show piece, if so how was it conected up ?

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
            Winston Churchill

Comment

um yeah and the enquirer reported that spears is normal now :) tabloids blah
              Bf2142-TOOmuchMcLovin
              America's Army- -=No.Ob=-McLovin
              Bf2-TOOmuchSEX

Comment

Originally posted by Fenian420 View Post
                That would definitely be one new way to do a threesome,
                Yah

That looks painful to remove, i wonder if its the entire gear or just the shaft. I hope they use a lot of anesthesia for its removal.
                |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

local anesthesia and surgery. so what? I see people get cut on every day.
                  by the way, to answer some questions: it could not have been functional. it was not "connected" to any of the urinary or reproductive systems (simply because it would have been impossible). from the looks of it, it was the entire "gear" as nerd put it, meaning the penis and scrotum.

it's simply an abberant growth caused by FIF syndrome, which is a condition caused by the merging of twins in the womb. There are several other syndromes that parallel this, such as chimaera's disease.

Comment

Ferris you make it sound as normal as a cold :icon_lol:

First I read of this kinda of thing was in a stephen king book where they find the guys twin in the writers brain 30 years later, he has a tumour and it starts growing again!

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

When you've seen the kind of stuff I've seen in medicine, you dont really get surprised by much. :)

Comment

Good thing they removed it... I would've felt badly if he had to go through high school with a small lump in his back

Comment

The only thing steamers' comment brings to mind is arnold schwarzenegger from kindergarten cop saying "IT'S NOT A TOOMAH!"

Comment

Who finds this stuff?????

Very odd & disturbing but what would you have done if it were you kid?

Comment

Are you asking me what I would do if my child were born with a dick on its back? Ask a doctor to cut it off?

I mean sure he'd be a hit at the beach with a dong hanging off his back. And I guess he'd be twice as smart as I usually am, since when he thought with his penis he'd have two processors. And baby erections are SO CUTE! But still, yeah I think we'd have it cut off.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X