X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Science proves that bikinis turn men into boobs

Science proves that bikinis turn men into boobs

Excerpt
    You may have known this all along, but now it has been demonstrated scientifically: bikinis make men stupid.

This month’s issue of the Journal of Consumer Research features a paper titled “Bikinis Instigate Generalized Impatience in Intertemporal Choice,” which is a neuroeconomist’s (definition in a moment) way of saying that men don’t make good decisions while checking out pretty girls in bikinis.
    :row__642:

Re: Science proves that bikinis turn men into boobs

Originally posted by draeh View Post
    Talk about belaboring the obvious. Thats like saying that women with a loaded credit card are going to buy lots of shoes. :D

Comment

Well, I guess Im going to have to dump my girlfriend,
      "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
      'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

More research is clearly needed. I feel like I could contribute quite a bit to the team.
        I can ADS using more than a 2x without significant stutter! This was a good patch.

Comment

Boobs make men into boobs?! Who knew!

Comment

Originally posted by Sirusblk View Post
            Boobs make men into boobs?! Who knew!

Im guessing the guys who created this study. That and im sure they just needed an excuse to finally see some.
            that sounds like a good idea trooper.
            -Vulcan

Comment

Man, I really have to go into research. Obviously you can get grant money for just about anything...
              "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
              -- Red Forman

Comment

They could have given me that cash and saved all the efforts towards their study and investigations.

I for one applaud the efforts to actually being a science nerdy geek who cant believe they did get funding for a project like this! Thats PRICELESS!

Comment

Who was the government employee who had to review the grant and say...

HELL YEA!!! LOL!

Oh and I just noticed in that picture they showed most of the guys were half drunk so my contention is that beer turns men into boobs...The bikinis are just extra...LOL!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

I'm amazed Sc1ence hasn't dropped by yet. :D
                    sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed