If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Funny as hell, especially the bit about NAMBLA. :P
I gotta say, I think I know where he's coming from though. Some people apparently feel it's okay to tell you their life's story if you ask a simple question or say a simple hello. I had to answer a burglar alarm a few weeks ago, turned out the janitor was new and didn't know the alarm was on. I asked if he was going to be the regular guy so I could set him up with a code... I ended up getting some 20min long story about how he got in trouble with his boss and a whole bunch of other stuff I didn't care one whit about. Took me half a dozen tries to get the information I needed. Painful, to say the least.
"I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo
This guy doesn't live in the south. Or maybe he is a Yankee stuck in the south? You can't do anything around hear without a some kind of story attached to it.
Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
- "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
- "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
- "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
- If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
- "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
- "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife