Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox News at it again!

This is just classic!
    Fox News didn't like the legitimate criticism they received from the New York Times so they disparaged the authors who dared to speak poorly of them. They thought it would be best to radically alter their photos while doing this -- without acknowledging the photo shop handy work. No better way to discredit a critic than by showing the world that they are ugly!

Article: http://mediamatters.org/items/200807020002

|TG|Switch

Better known as:
    That noob who crashed the chopper.
    That noob who ran over the mine.
    That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
    That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Re: Fox News at it again!

We photoshop, you decide.

Comment

Now is this slander or liable?
      |TG|Switch

Better known as:

Comment

Just think, if they had hooked up with the AFA on this project they could have renamed the two guys to Homosexual.
        [squadl]
        "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

Originally posted by Switch View Post
          Now is this slander or liable?
          Outright racism, maybe?

PSing a guy named Steinberg so he has a huge nose.... no, nothing anti-semitic about that.

Manually flipping channels a few weeks ago (rather than using my favs button), I stumbled across Faux News right in the middle of a "debate" between some Faux chick and another guy. It happened to be about the Supreme Court ruling on GB detainees. Every argument the guy made was rebutted with "But they aren't Americans, and have no rights." I honestly couldn't watch more than 30 seconds of it. It's not even news. The Daily Show has higher standards. At least they're honest about being a parody news show.

Even as a parody Fox News scares and disgusts me. You have "reporters" hoping for a presidential candidate to be shot.

Comment

Oh my...you guys kill me....It was a joke.. Taking a shot at a NYT "Journalist" ... Do we question the Attack dog picture at the end of the clip..?
            |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
            ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

I like the "egghead" look.

Comment

I like Fox News, I say this since I recently purchased a Flame Proof Shield, so take your best shot.

Comment

Originally posted by FatCobra View Post
                  I like Fox News, I say this since I recently purchased a Flame Proof Shield, so take your best shot.
                  A lot of people like professional wrestling too. Some won't even admit that its fake. That doesn't change the fact that its more entertainment than sport. Just like Fox is more entertainment than news. (and on the other side, MSNBC if we're being perfectly honest with ourselves.) Fox News = WWE.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by peardog View Post
                    Oh my...you guys kill me....It was a joke..
                    A joke is meant to be funny. If you consider racial stereotyping funny, then that's your issue.

Comment

The Onion FTW, as always.

Comment

And who thought that the Heeeb filter in Photoshop would go unused? This is better/worse than anything I could have imagined.

Bravo, Fox News. It's stuff like this that makes hating you feel so goshdarned good.

I wonder what other "editorial enhancements" Fox News has made over the past 8-10 years to play on the emotional prejudices of its viewers...
                        Beatnik

Comment

Originally posted by peardog View Post
                          Oh my...you guys kill me....It was a joke.. Taking a shot at a NYT "Journalist" ... Do we question the Attack dog picture at the end of the clip..?
                          The attack dog picture was one thing, as people obviously won't think that one of the reporters actually has a poodle for a body. However, the other photos were presented as "file photos" so that the viewers could see who the hosts were talking about. I didn't know who the NYT people were before this, so at a quick glance I wouldn't have questioned it or seen any implied "joke". Maybe if they had clown make-up or something, but yellowing someone's teeth and making their nose bigger? I've seen people in real life that have teeth that look like they came straight from the yellow paint can.
                          [squadl]
                          "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

Originally posted by Beatnik View Post
                            And who thought that the Heeeb filter in Photoshop would go unused?
                            LOL!!! :)

That almost got me in trouble laughing at work.
                            |TG|Switch

Better known as:

Comment

So before this you all thought Kilmeade and Doocy were serious journalists?
                              New to TG?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X