Man, that made my day.

The bluetooth co are making a killing right now in socal
      doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Re: California goes hands free.

Originally posted by Portable.Cougar View Post
        Man, that made my day.

The bluetooth co are making a killing right now in socal
        now blondes will be able to do more with their hands......daddy like.
        Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
        Level II Volunteer FireFighter
        Level I HazMat Technician
        NYS EMT-B
        Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
        RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
        Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
        Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
        We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

The intro text is not quite accurate.........you can only use a phone(while you are driving) in a moving vehicle if you have a hands free device. The CHP (California Highway Patrol) are really pushing it. I have a friend that is an officer. I'll ask him if it primary or secondary.

Comment

Thanks for the vid Ferris, gave me a little laugh :)
            |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Made me chuckle a little, it really is incredible how many female drivers you'll see doing their makeup in the car though not even holding onto the wheel.. I'm in Seattle I cant even think of how much worse that'd be in Cali.
              "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
              'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Its a primary offence here in Cali

You will be pulled over
                doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

That last part threw me into uncontrollable laughter. Had a bit of a run-in with Road Rage today, was driving to lunch with two of my co-workers, I'm in the passenger seat... Some person, guy or girl I'm not sure, pulled out in front of the car while we were driving probably 45, and started driving at like 20. My co-worker gets a little pissed at the person, and is slowing down, but the other person is slowing down more, then they slam on the brakes as if trying to get him to rear-end em. There was nothing to slow down for on this road, mind you. Then the road becomes a two lane, so my co-worker, already starting to get pissed, accelerates in front of the other person and slows down in the same manor. This continued for about 500 ft, when the other person swerves over the lane divider, and cuts off my co-worker again.

They got into a turn lane and my driver jumps out of the car and starts running up to the drivers door of the other car, who speeds away just in time to get out of his reach.

TBH, Neither one was correct in this incident... The third co-worker in the car was pale as a ghost during this, I was trying my best not to laugh... This reminded me of that a bit, lol.
                  RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

LOL I think he covered almost everything i have seen people do in cars. The only thing he was missing was putting on makeup while looking into the rear view mirror.

It is funny how many cops I see talking on their cell phones while driving with one hand...

Funny vid!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Originally posted by Vinzalf View Post
                      That last part threw me into uncontrollable laughter. Had a bit of a run-in with Road Rage today, was driving to lunch with two of my co-workers, I'm in the passenger seat... Some person, guy or girl I'm not sure, pulled out in front of the car while we were driving probably 45, and started driving at like 20. My co-worker gets a little pissed at the person, and is slowing down, but the other person is slowing down more, then they slam on the brakes as if trying to get him to rear-end em. There was nothing to slow down for on this road, mind you. Then the road becomes a two lane, so my co-worker, already starting to get pissed, accelerates in front of the other person and slows down in the same manor. This continued for about 500 ft, when the other person swerves over the lane divider, and cuts off my co-worker again.

They got into a turn lane and my driver jumps out of the car and starts running up to the drivers door of the other car, who speeds away just in time to get out of his reach.

TBH, Neither one was correct in this incident... The third co-worker in the car was pale as a ghost during this, I was trying my best not to laugh... This reminded me of that a bit, lol.
                      Hahaha I would've been dying after the guy did that to your friend the second time, should start carrying a sling shot in your car with like 10 spare paintballs. :D
                      "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                      'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

That was over the top, but hilarious. Thanks for making my day.

Comment

my wife is a civil engineer. She had an internship with the kansas department of transportation before she graduated. Just before her internship was over, a woman who was applying makeup in the car drove through a barrier in a construction zone at 70 mph and hit a worker who was about to retire. Wasn't much left of him. The <bad word> should have to spend the rest of her life in jail watching video and pictures of his family. I can forgive accidents, but putting on makeup while driving through an area with people (or reading the paper or whatever) is an EXECUSABLE stupid move.
                          "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                          Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                          " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Delta*RandyShugart* View Post
                            now blondes will be able to do more with their hands......daddy like.
                            Hahah, and funny video thanks bueller.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

CT has had this law for years, I think it's a good thing, I usually pull over when I need to use the phone (more for the fact my car's so damn noisy no one can hear me while I'm driving) and I always see people pulling out in front of you/going slow as can be/etc. while talking on their phones.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X