• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acidic Precipitation

A little something I have been working on for awhile now:
    http://www.acidicrain.tk/

Re: Acidic Precipitation

lol wtf? I thought acid rain was a bad thing...? This a joke or actually serious?
    "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
    'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Hoy View Post
      A little something I have been working on for awhile now:
      http://www.acidicrain.tk/
      That's cool. You should have a link to the DHMO website!
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Woah! Some really interesting tid bits you have there.

Comment

It's funny that you chose high summer in the northern hemisphere as a time to post this. Much of the Eastern seabord of the U.S. is under yet another ozone warning - the very nitrogen oxide compounds you cite as 'killing harmful bacteria' and 'promoting creative thought' are also a key ingredient in ozone, which has been proven to cause a range of mortal risks such as lung inflamation, asthma and emphysema. Even if your claims are true, I'd say the risks outweigh the benefits by quite a large margin.

Intended or not, this site is a joke. The limited content presented, without any reference whatsoever, is far more libleous than any claims by the 'libel of the sensationalist media myths.' Do you find the facts presented by UNESCO and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency as libelous and sensationalist as those cited by the media?

Comment

Mosely, why do you think cing suggested that he link the DHMO website? Of course it's a joke. Nobody actually believes that acid rain is a good thing.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X