Generation Kill...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generation Kill...

Dammit, just 2 weeks after stopping by HBO service to cut 15 bucks a month from my cable bill... This looks like a modern day "Band of Brothers" mini-series... if you watch it starting Sunday...give us the low-down please...

http://www.hbo.com/generationkill/
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Generation Kill...

It looks very promising, it is based on an award winning book from a rolling stone reporter nonetheless, and with the write of "The Wire" on board, and how it is a-political makes it that much better. I will be tivoing it this sunday night, and magnum you will be able to find it on the internet sooner or later.

I am looking forward to this. I never got into "The Wire" but I am looking forward to this.
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Originally posted by Delta*RandyShugart* View Post
      It looks very promising, it is based on an award winning book from a rolling stone reporter nonetheless, and with the write of "The Wire" on board, and how it is a-political makes it that much better. I will be tivoing it this sunday night, and magnum you will be able to find it on the internet sooner or later.

I am looking forward to this. I never got into "The Wire" but I am looking forward to this.
      I'm looking forward to it as well, but lets not fool ourselves, this is Hollywood and the last time I checked they don't know what the word apolitical means. I'd be surprised if it was, and if it is, it will be a great mini series then most likely.

Comment

well I'm also looking to check out FLASH POINT tonight...SWAT action, hope it's good and not over the top unrealistic. (but not so realistic that it's boring, like most SWAT ops really are, lol.)
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
          well I'm also looking to check out FLASH POINT tonight...SWAT action, hope it's good and not over the top unrealistic. (but not so realistic that it's boring, like most SWAT ops really are, lol.)
          It's funny that you mentioned that magnum because i also wanted to mention it (it was below the article in the nytimes about generation kill) but i didn't want to take away from the original post you write about G.K.

I will be tivo'ing Flashpoint as well tonight (note it has nothing to do with the original version of Arma)
          Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
          Level II Volunteer FireFighter
          Level I HazMat Technician
          NYS EMT-B
          Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
          RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
          Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
          Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
          We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...