Give us this day our daily sex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give us this day our daily sex

A 40+ church-going, cookie-baking, "sturdily built", long-married woman gives her husband an unusual birthday present: The promise of sex every day for the next year.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...-day-year.html

A clinical psychologist blogs about the idea:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/belisa..._b_109708.html
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Re: Give us this day our daily sex

Gosh the clinical shrink is a fireball, huh?

Nice idea. Nice present. I think it would be tough to pull off. But here's to giving it the old college try.

Comment

Comment

I could have lived a long and happy life never hearing about that.

Comment

id just be happy with the cookie baking part........
          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
          -Vulcan

Comment

I think the most interesting part about the article is how women think about sex, and how it gets shoved down the priority chain. She suggests at one point that every long-married woman should be having twice as much sex as she currently "suffers", that it's good for the relationship.

Trooper, get your mom to bake you cookies. They like to feel needed, anyway. ;)
            Last edited by ScratchMonkey; 07-13-2008, 02:08 PM. Reason: typo
            Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Sex is also good for your health, too.
              http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5263250/
              http://www.selfhelpmagazine.com/arti...n/goodsex.html
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by brain21 View Post
                Sex is also good for your health, too.
                Then they are going to be very healthy by the end of the year!
                Look under your chair!

Comment

Wow well this is what I'm guessing happens; Their sex life comes down a bit as they get bored of doing it everyday, the guy is almost gonna be hurting after 365 days of sex and the woman is going to become numb. Plus it's nice to have a couple of days inbetween sex,
                  "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                  'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Fenian, you are far too young to be making those kinds of assertions about sex. All of which are patently wrong.

Comment

Personally... I don't know if I could do it O_o. I mean probably my body would say WHOOPIE but that is quite the demander on the man also. Not that's easier for the woman but wow.

- "Children in the back seat cause accidents, accidents in the back seat cause children."
                      - "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

~ SephVal <--> TG-303rd Master Sergeant (MSG) <--> Distinguished Sniper - Class I

~ COD4 Sniper <--> Owner of the Golden Dragunov

Comment

It'll probably add 4 years to their lives :P
                        sigpic

Comment

Im really hoping the sentiments of fenian and sephiroth are not the norm, otherwise I must be a freaking sexual dynamo. My ex was a superfreak and liked a piece of my action 3 or 4 times a day. This went on for nearly four years, with maybe a break every few weeks when she was too tired from work, school, and clinical. By break, i mean it cut down to once or twice a day. Yet somehow I was still able to perform each and every time, never got tired of it, and I can guarantee you she never got "numb".

So either I'm freaking superman, or you guys are just wimps. :icon26:

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
                            Im really hoping the sentiments of fenian and sephiroth are not the norm, otherwise I must be a freaking sexual dynamo. My ex was a superfreak and liked a piece of my action 3 or 4 times a day. This went on for nearly four years, with maybe a break every few weeks when she was too tired from work, school, and clinical. By break, i mean it cut down to once or twice a day. Yet somehow I was still able to perform each and every time, never got tired of it, and I can guarantee you she never got "numb".

So either I'm freaking superman, or you guys are just wimps. :icon26:

can i have her number? lol. I have a feeling this thread is going get all warm and personal really quick, if it hasnt already.
                            that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                            -Vulcan

Comment

i think your better half might object trooper. however, if you REALLY want it, be my guest. she's in iraq, so she might be a wee bit hard to get hold of.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X