No announcement yet.

The one thing democrats and republicans in the sand box can agree on

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The one thing democrats and republicans in the sand box can agree on

I am taking a huge leap, but my friends, i feel the one thing we can both agree on is something that makes us laugh, and i am going to go out on a limb here and say that it is Denis Leary's No Cure For Cancer.

Agree to disagree?

IMHO It is his best stand up hands down, the topics he covers from beer flavored beer to small little dogs. Hilarious.

Yes its dated, but that is the one thing I am throwing out here in the sandbox that we can all laugh about together as one big happy tg family.

Because face it, we all need a little break between all this political talk, and Lewis Black is funny but Denis Leary in this one stand up video directed by the Ted Demme (RIP).
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Re: The one thing democrats and republicans in the sand box can agree on

I like his evening talk radio show, which I listen to for about 10 minutes on my drive home. I particularly love his love for the obscure.
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

yep - classic!

I don't do illegal drugs anymore. Now I just do the legal drugs. Tonight I'm on NyQuil and Sudafed. Let me tell you something, folks. Forget about cocaine and heroine. All you need is NyQuil and Sudafed.
      I love the name alone. NyQuil - Capitol N, small Y, big ****ing Q! I love that ****ing Q, don't you!? What a great advertising idea! Put a huge ****ing Q on the box. They'll get high and stare at it. "The Q is talking to me! The Q is talking to me!"
      I love NyQuil, man. Because NyQuil has never changed, man. It's never changed. All the other medicines are doing that inner-child thing. "we know that there's a small child inside of you, so now we have grape and cherry and orange flavor." Not NyQuil! They still have the original green death ****ing flavor! You know why!? Because it doesn't matter what it tastes like! It's so strong you go, "*wheeze* Hey this stuff really tastes like.." Bang! Yer in the coma already!
      We have reached the point where the over the counter drugs are actually stronger than anything you can buy on the street. It says on the back of the NyQuil box, on the back of the box it says, "May cause drowsiness." It should say, "Don't make any ****ing plans! Kiss your family and friends goodbye. Say hello to Klaus!" NyQuil, NyQuil, NyQuil, we love you! You giant ****ing Q!

Very true about NyQuil and Sudafed.

I have a bottle of morphine pain killers for back pain. But I usually turn to the NyQuil with a Sudafed kicker to really kill the pain. And it works all day, but don't ask me to do anything for the next 16 hours.
        Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
        - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
        - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
        - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
        - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
        - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
        - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed