The smugglers are really the smuggled

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The smugglers are really the smuggled

*Before I post this article IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION SO DO NOT BLAME THIS ON HIM OR HIS CABINET!!!!!!!!!! AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MCCAIN!!!**

Sorry for all the yelling had to get that off my chest.

Well Arizona has made it illegal for you to smuggle yourself on foot or by truck, though I bet you can get a pretty good rate on a cardboard box from Federal Express or UPS, I wouldn't be surprised if DHL throws in a round trip package fare in case it doesn't go well the first time around and you need to get back to Mexico quickly.

http://www.examiner.com/a-1492408~AZ...gling_law.html
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Re: The smugglers are really the smuggled

When I first heard about this I was kinda like "uh, okay, that's dumb." Then I remembered that a mayor in France made it illegal for people to die: http://www.smh.com.au/news/unusual-t...402616778.html

All depends on the wording of the law, though I can definitely see it being used as a sure-fire way to deport immigrants from the US.
    [squadl]
    "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

I feel its a way to deport illegal immigrants...........or immigrants who come up with bogus reasons why they are illegally entering the united states and why they should be allowed to stay.

But I find it funny and i give the guy credit for challenging the court system in this way, I have never heard of anything like this before, and I hope that someone will help him out and maybe give him a scholarship for law school (or college for that matter) or even a job, because this individual in my mind should be given the right to stay. He argued his point across and brought up some interesting ideas.
      Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
      Level II Volunteer FireFighter
      Level I HazMat Technician
      NYS EMT-B
      Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
      RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
      Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
      Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
      We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

This law has nothing to do with getting any more aliens deported, or taking away reasons why an alien should be allowed to stay. Immigration status is determined by federal law, and no state can do anything to change that. However, immigration law does often rely on state convictions to determine whether or not someone should be deported. Doesn't matter in this case, as someone convicted of this state crime is obviously in the country without documents, and therefore deportable without any convictions.

No, this law is intended to discourage illegal immigration in Arizona. Nothing more, nothing less... Without reading the actual law, however, I would tend to agree with Mr. Barragan. Using an anti-smuggling law against aliens that aren't smugglers is going to remove much of the law's effectiveness.
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X