No announcement yet.

Fun with pants

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun with pants

OK, no matter what you sick people THOUGHT this was about, here is the idea.

Take a movie line. Replace a key word with the word pants. Instant humor.

Darth Vader:
    "I find your lack of PANTS disturbing."

Samuel L Jackson from snakes on the plane.
    "Every strap in. I'm about to open some PANTS."

Princess Bride
    "You only think I guessed wrong! That's what's so funny! I switched glasses when your back was turned! Ha ha! You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Asia, but only slightly less well-known is this: never go in against a Sicilian when PANTS <are> on the line! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha..."

Vizzini: "I can't compete with you physically, and you're no match for my PANTS. "

"To the death?" "No, TO THE PANTS"
    Last edited by Skylark; 07-21-2008, 07:54 PM.
    "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
    " Ednos

Re: Fun with pants

Another one from the princess bride, with extra PANTS for flavor:
    Fezzik: We face each other as God intended. Sportsmanlike. No tricks, no weapons, skill against skill alone.
    Westley: You mean, you'll put down your PANTS and I'll put down my PANTS, and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?
    Fezzik: I could kill you now.
    Westley: I think the odds are slightly in your favor at PANTS fighting.
    Fezzik: It's not my fault being the biggest and the strongest. I don't even exercise.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed