Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cop Caught Speeding

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/WeirdNew...731126-ap.html

What's the rule in England for cops and speeding? Are they allowed to do it without putting the siren on?

This one guy got pulled over for driving 10kph over the limit. The cop booked him and when they both rejoined traffic the cop drove away at 20kph over the limit.

- It's who you game with.

Re: Cop Caught Speeding

yeah the complaint is entirely legitimate. this officer will be dealt with. police are allowed to speed without their lights on at all but only if they are trying to make a silent approach to say a burglary or something they dont want to disturb.

the officer may get away with it because he is looking for speeders, and catching up with them has long een a good way of getting them. this is where my knowledge of the law on a motorway is dodgy, if you are ahead of a speeding vehicle he will see you and slow down, if you are behind you have more chance of getting a posotive reading on the in car radar.

therefore the most effective way of catching them is to come up behind them.

do you see the logic there?

but i dont know enough about the official laws reguarding this.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

I guess it's one of those times that the law has to break the law to enforce the law. That's pretty tough for the guy that got the ticket to see the officer speed away.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

yeah but i think its more a case of the guy who got the ticket, got his back up because he is an off duty cop.... no courtesy went on... you know because he is a cop... so he went looking for more trouble

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X