TG Florida Speak UP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG Florida Speak UP

I think Florida has a pretty good base at TG now.. used to be only 2 or 3.. how many of you are there? I know 3 or 4 of you.. but how many? Speak up!

Are there enough to give TG Texas a run?

I think most of us are from Tampa and southward. Maybe we can get together somewhere for a long weekend.

HEY.. a TG campout at Myakka State Park! We can talk Apophis into wiring up the park for a LAN party.. I mean it's probably just 10 miles to the closest fiber hub! TG Florida Vs. TG Texas? I've got a mobile condo I can take on the road! Even better than the Myakka Park LAN.. how 'bout a Sebasitian Inlet LAN on the east coast? I know a great hidden seafood place near a campground there - just 20 yards from the beach.

Speak up!
    sigpic

Re: TG Florida Speak UP

I live in the ninth circle of this hellho...er state. Yeah, Orlando. God I hate this place.

On the other side of things, I went camping at myakka way back when I was in boy scouts. There was a big caterpillar invasion and when we'd wake up in the morning everything was literally covered top to bottom, end to end with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
      There was a big caterpillar invasion and when we'd wake up in the morning everything was literally covered top to bottom, end to end with them.
      When was that.. I remember that!

I also remember a frog invasion.. but that is a different story.. I'll save it for the TG Florida LAN(d) party.

I live in the ninth circle of this hellho...er state. Yeah, Orlando. God I hate this place.
      Notice I didn't mention Orlando as a meeting place? However, there is always Chalet Suzanne.. but that might be a tad too romantic for TG.. LOL
      sigpic

Comment

I just moved from jacksonville to TN. I lived in Orlando for a year, must say I didn't mind it too much, or at least it was better than jax anyway. Sorry to have left you guys, but as the wife and I were sitting on the back porch today, I said, you know, in FL the breeze would be hot around this time of year.

Comment

863, County of Polk, Lakeland =P
          Sorry I only play Hardcore!

Pain and suffering are inevitable, misery is not!

Comment

I live in.....oh wait....this is Florida thread....

:D
            |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Originally posted by P8riot View Post
              When was that.. I remember that!

I also remember a frog invasion.. but that is a different story.. I'll save it for the TG Florida LAN(d) party.
              Um, I believe it was in 99. Dont quote me on that though. Definitely sometime between 96-2000 cause it was when I was in high school.
              Notice I didn't mention Orlando as a meeting place? However, there is always Chalet Suzanne.. but that might be a tad too romantic for TG.. LOL
              Oh, orlando has plenty of good meeting places. Thats not the problem, I just hate it here.

But I agree, Chalet Suzanne might be a wee bit too romantic for a TG meet. They do have good Moon Soup though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
                Oh, orlando has plenty of good meeting places. Thats not the problem, I just hate it here.

But I agree, Chalet Suzanne might be a wee bit too romantic for a TG meet. They do have good Moon Soup though.
                Oh Orlando does - Yes.. But unless you are going to a Theme park.. there is no reason to go to Orlando, I've lived in FL for 36 years - I always try to like the place but..

The 'Moon Soup' is good. Wild Architecture too.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm here in Tallahassee!

Comment

Brandon, FL here....as I type on my lap top out next to my pool....LOL!

HMM What time is the thunderstorm today guys....4 PM or 5PM?

Seems like TG Florida is growing....

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Originally posted by Quest Shady View Post

I remember the daily thunderstorms while I lived in Orlando. As a country boy from NW Oklahoma, where we saw rain maybe twice a month, it was strange. And it rained hard for 10-30 minutes then be as clear as you would ever want.
                      Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
                      - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
                      - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
                      - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
                      - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
                      - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
                      - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Originally posted by Quest Shady View Post

I'm placing my bet on 3:30 today.. as I watch a lil hurricane hit Texas.. :icon_eek:
                        sigpic

Comment

What's all this then? Looks like an Ed Heiland fan club meeting.

Comment

I grew up in Florida (Ft. Lauderdale), but enlisted in the Army in 2001 and never looked back. I don't plan on ever returning. The Cuban language sounds like small dogs yapping at each other. :P

Comment

You guys should recruit Dave Barry. Much of what I know about Florida, I learned from him. :p
                              Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X