What is P.Diddy aka Puff Daddy, aka Sean Combs smokin'

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is P.Diddy aka Puff Daddy, aka Sean Combs smokin'

EVERYONE ATTENTION!!! P.Diddy has just realized we all have ten fingers and ten toes...I saw the uncut video and he also mentioned Now put your right foot in,
    Your right foot out,
    Right foot in
    Then you shake it all about.
    And then you do the Hokey Pokey
    Turn yourself around,
    That's what it's all about.

He sang the "wheels on the bus go round and round."

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhPfNjFnbRs[/media]
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Re: What is P.Diddy aka Puff Daddy, aka Sean Combs smokin'

wow. I thought diddy would have better thing to do with his time.

EDIT: why does it always underline "wow"?
    "In general, our generals were outgeneralled"
    -John Adams
    "You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence."
    -Charles Beard

Comment

There is a plugin on the forums which underlines certainly common used words in reference to other things. Notice if you hover your mouse over "wow" it will say "world of warcraft" and if you hover it over "TG" it will say "tacticalgamer".

Comment

That makes sense . Thank you for clearing up my confusion
        "In general, our generals were outgeneralled"
        -John Adams
        "You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence."
        -Charles Beard

Comment

Mo money mo problems

Comment

Actually, as wacky as it seemed coming from P. Diddy, I totally see where he was coming from. He's just appreciative that he is alive and well. He has the capability of running and has all his digits. That's something a lot of people don't have, and all us "normal" able-bodied people do often take for granted. It's nice that even a stinking rich guy like him can appreciate that.
            "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by War.mongeR1 View Post
              Actually, as wacky as it seemed coming from P. Diddy, I totally see where he was coming from. He's just appreciative that he is alive and well. He has the capability of running and has all his digits. That's something a lot of people don't have, and all us "normal" able-bodied people do often take for granted. It's nice that even a stinking rich guy like him can appreciate that.
              I smell another Notorious B.I.G. album coming out........ha.
              Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
              NYS EMT-B

sigpic

Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.

Comment

I understand what he is trying to say. It is sad that he is just now getting this revelation, but to be thankful for the little things that we take for granted and really appreciate those minute miracles that happen every day is not a bad thing. We could all stand a little more awe and amazement at everything that has gone right over our lives. Even the billions of gene sequences that line up just right to allow you to be perfectly healthy is no small feat - though because it is the norm we think nothing of it and say "why me?" when it goes wrong.
                Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
                The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

To be able to appreciate something so common with such zest, does it not imply that one would have to have ignored such things until then?
                  Does it not mean that people who have this sort of epiphanies live in a selfish, unaware, and animalistic pursuit of self-pleasure and temporary fixes? Is it really just an insecurity of such people to brand everyone as themselves -- to brand everyone so ignorant of the basic things one ought to be thankful for?

Comment

Originally posted by Zhohar View Post
                    To be able to appreciate something so common with such zest, does it not imply that one would have to have ignored such things until then?
                    Does it not mean that people who have this sort of epiphanies live in a selfish, unaware, and animalistic pursuit of self-pleasure and temporary fixes? Is it really just an insecurity of such people to brand everyone as themselves -- to brand everyone so ignorant of the basic things one ought to be thankful for?
                    it's p.diddy though....come on, i posted it as a humorous thing.....you should have heard O&A this morning they were ripping him up, even the black guy on O&A was ripping on him it was hysterical, plus he's talking about running on a treadmill..........a treadmill.........maybe he has a virtual forest as well, but its p.diddy.....
                    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
                    NYS EMT-B

sigpic

Comment

Never did understand why people sometimes are so wrapped up with celebrities lives...
                      "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                      'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
                        There is a plugin on the forums which underlines certainly common used words in reference to other things. Notice if you hover your mouse over "wow" it will say "world of warcraft" and if you hover it over "TG" it will say "tacticalgamer".
                        It's annoying that it doesn't pay attention to the capitalization. "WoW" should only get the treatment when capitalized as such, and not when used as an interjection.
                        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Yeeeah his presentation was a little bad...to many "likes" but his messages was alright. Everyone knows P.Diddies a little whack, but it's nice to see that every once in a while he's down to earth.

Comment

And as P. Diddy was running he looked over at Forest Gump and asked him how Jenny was....

Forest told him Life was like a box of chocolates...

P. Diddy now "gets" Forest Gump...

I keed... I keed...

I guess what he is trying to say is...

Any day above ground is a good day!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X