Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A story about a cheater.. who got owned :)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A story about a cheater.. who got owned :)

http://www.steampowered.com/forums/s...hreadid=204992

Comments? It was fun doing all of this :)

Once I had the demo, I was homefree!

Re: A story about a cheater.. who got owned :)

Originally posted by Sniper
    Comments?
    Umm, immaturity rears its ugly head? Is that you in the thread and the IRC conversation?
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
      Umm, immaturity rears its ugly head? Is that you in the thread and the IRC conversation?
      Indeed. It'd be one thing for that post to be in your clan forums, but to post it to the whole Steam crowd seems less like vindication and more like "Look what he did!" :-/
      [volun2]
      NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
      Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
      <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
      <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

I think I'm going to uninstall steam when I get home after reading that. I don't think I've ever been quite so happy NOT to play a game as I am right now. Why does CS attract so many stupid people?

Comment

Originally posted by wickerman
          I think I'm going to uninstall steam when I get home after reading that. I don't think I've ever been quite so happy NOT to play a game as I am right now. Why does CS attract so many stupid people?
          Because all the brilliant minds are playing NS.
          [volun2]
          NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
          Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
          <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
          <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface
            oHHHHHH!!!
            birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

You wish.......
              I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh snap!

lol
                Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by wickerman
                  To be serious:
                  1. Performance: CS will run on anything. It was designed around the P1 architecture, so there's no need to upgrade to play it.
                  2. Self-perpetuating culture: Many idiots play CS. Intelligent gamers play for a bit, get tired of idiots, leave. Idiot players join CS server, see players that act like they do and stay. They push away intelligent gamers, and draw in the lowest common denominator.

I'm not saying all CS gamers are stupid, just 99% of them. And trust me, I played CS for a while and found very few servers that didn't perpetuate the pissing and moaning that is self-evident of CS.

Comment

I'm not sure this is something you should be proud of.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFeniX
                      I'm not saying all CS gamers are stupid, just 99% of them. And trust me, I played CS for a while and found very few servers that didn't perpetuate the pissing and moaning that is self-evident of CS.
                      I don't think that 99% of CS players are idiots, just that there are significantly more idiots playing on CS than any other game....at the same time, there are significantly more players playing CS than any other game.

You look at any game out there and you will find your idiots. The more players there are, the more likely you are going to run into one during a gaming session.

Comment

I am just a revengful person. I know you might say it's sooo immature and stupid, but you also don't know the whole story of what happened. The IRC was just bits and peices. He got what was comming to him, if you know the whole story. Now all of the clans he knew, and teamed up with know, and dont have anything to do with him anymore. I was simply wanting to get banned for "hacking it up" and show my clanmates when, where, and how i got banned. I ended up capturing that video, and so the flames started.
                        You might say I shouldn't be proud of ruining his cs reputation, and destroying his clan, but I am. I do admit, it was overkill, and I have since asked the steam forum to be deleted, or closed. Either way. He did get what he needed though. Claims everyone to be hackers, then hacks himself.

Comment

It's a game, man. I understand he annoyed you, and that you wanted to give it back to him. But bragging about ruining someone, particularly over a video game, seems a bit over the top.

Comment

There are 2 sides of me, my CS side, and my TG side. My TG side, as you can ask the NS community, is really nice, but on my CS side... i'm actually wild. I dont go weeewooooooo in the mic here, but in TS with my clan, I make all kinds of noises. I always want to ruin hackers fun anyways. You should have seen the nasty things he and his wife said to me before any of that happened too.

Comment

To become angry with people will last you your entire life. How you act on that anger will become wiser with age.
                              Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X