• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let Him Play!

[media]http://www.gettacticaldammit.com/images/BrettFavreBaby2.jpg[/media]

;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Let Him Play!

ok...

Who is that.
    |TG|
    ||||

Comment

Originally posted by =Sonic_Striker= View Post
      ok...

Who is that.
      Favre
      sigpic

Comment

LOL!

So I assume others find his antics just a bit childish?

If I was to retire from my job then turn around and demand my old job back I would be laughed at.
        Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
        - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
        - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
        - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
        - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
        - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
        - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Originally posted by El_Gringo_Grande View Post
          LOL!

So I assume others find his antics just a bit childish?

If I was to retire from my job then turn around and demand my old job back I would be laughed at.

Yeah over the last few weeks ive lost alot of respect for him because of that. I liked favre for his love of the game. But now it just seems he is in it for himself and thinks he deserves it all. Granted he is the best QB of this day, but come on you retired.
          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
          -Vulcan

Comment

He retired to spend more time with Mr. Hat, but then he found out that Mr. Hat is a cheater.

Comment

Imagine this:

You and your co-worker are driving back from a job-site that's 6 hours from the office.

He listens to ESPN radio non-stop, because he loves sports (any sports) more than life itself.

You don't hate football, but you conclude that listening to people talk about football is infinitely more boring than watching it.

What is double-plus infinitely more boring than listening to people talk about football is listening to people talk about the exact same football story for 6 hours.

Your Nintendo DS is dead because you forgot to charge it the night before.

You left your MP3 player at home because you had a DS.

Conclusion: The only time I think I've seen Favre's face was on "There's something about Mary," but after Wednesday: I actively despise him and by extension ESPN radio.... and my coworker. That is all.

Comment

Leave Brett Alone!

[media]http://www.break.com/index/leave-brett-favre-alone.html[/media]
                Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

I live in Wisconsin. Do not underestimate the emotional attachment of cheeseheads to Brett Farve. Everybody was sad when he quit, but they all understood. When he came back he lost all his fans here. I was out with some friends yesterday and the place we were at had ESPN on. I could see the rage in their eyes.
                  The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.

I
                  #83 of 213 things you cannot do in the army.
                  83. Must not start any SITREP (Situation Report) with "I recently had an experience I just had to write you about...."

Comment

Farve is the greatest quarterback to ever play.

Too bad he's being dumb...

Originally posted by =Sonic_Striker= View Post
                    ok...

Who is that.
                    This cannot be ignored - we're invading Canada.
                    Skud

Comment

Er...... How about Joe Montana?
                      BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdog1-22 Reg.SAS View Post
                        Er...... How about Joe Montana?
                        Hell it was sad looking at Montana with a Chiefs jersey on, but it was red so kinda like 49ers, even with Favre with Jets, still green in it :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X