Corrupt a Wish

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corrupt a Wish

Basically you're gonna post a wish, then the next person is going to corrupt said wish, and make his own wish.

Example:

Poster A: i wish for a million dollars

Poster B: granted, you get your million dollars, but it is delivered by air, and crushes you
    I wish for a m16

Poster C: Granted....
    i wish for...

etc etc

I'll kick things off with:

I wish summer lasted forever.

Re: Curropt a Wish

Originally posted by oldirti View Post
    I wish summer lasted forever.
    To fulfill your wish the earth stops rotating around the sun. Having no more angular momentum it accelerates into the sun and the planet incinerates.

I wish for 3 sexy ladies.

Comment

Originally posted by RandomGuy View Post

I wish for 3 sexy ladies.
      Your wish for 3 sexy ladies is granted...
      But all three are lesbians and want nothing to do with you.

I wish for World Peace...

Comment

Your wish for World Peace is granted. However, vegetarians are still slaughtering helpless Broccoli.
        I wish I didn't have to travel to out of town clients.
        "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
        Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Comment

Granted, but the reason is that your company goes out of business and you have NO clients.
          I wish I were 6" taller.

Comment

granted, you get 6" taller, but you lose your boyish charm the girls once flocked to, left to be a bum!

I wish i never had to sleep.

Comment

Granted, but the government take you in and conducts experiments on you.

I wish i didn't have to go to school
              |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Granted, you are diagnosed with leukemia and spend the next 3 years in a hospital instead of in school. By the end of it, you have no education AND you're broke.

I wish I were monarch of a small country...

Comment

Originally posted by Kerostasis View Post
                  I wish I were monarch of a small country...
                  Granted, but this small country is in un-imaginable dept, which has destroyed the economy, leaving it in a heap of rubble.

I wish I could fly!
                  |TG|
                  ||||

Comment

Granted, but the cost of fuel makes the cost of the ticket 400% the cost of the same ticket this time last year. Getting on anyway, there is a 400 lb man on either side of you and the AC is broken. now - you are wishing for death - which I also grant. The plane crash lands in a residential neighborhood, taking out your house as well.

I wish Osama Bin Laden were found alive and beheaded by white supremacists yelling "Jihad this bi-otch!!!"on Y'allTube.
                    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
                    The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Originally posted by =DdogG= View Post
                      I wish Osama Bin Laden were found alive and beheaded by white supremacists yelling "Jihad this bi-otch!!!"on Y'allTube.
                      Granted; We found him him in a cave near Pakistan. However, the US Servicemen that captured him were deemed unfit for duty after beheading him - he was supposed to go to trial. The 7 men and 3 CO's were court marshaled. It's a terrible humiliation for the US. Car bombings triple for the event, killing 3 dozen US Servicemen and over a hundred innocent civilians. The video stays up on youtube, with flame wars all over the place. The media does not let the government live down the event for years. Military funding is ultimately cut in the next fiscal year, but unfortunately on benefits and medical care.

I wish "corrupt" would replace "curropt" for this thread's title.
                      Skud

Comment

Originally posted by TheSkudDestroyer View Post
                        Granted; We found him him in a cave near Pakistan. However, the US Servicemen that captured him were deemed unfit for duty after beheading him - he was supposed to go to trial. The 7 men and 3 CO's were court marshaled. It's a terrible humiliation for the US. Car bombings triple for the event, killing 3 dozen US Servicemen and over a hundred innocent civilians. The video stays up on youtube, with flame wars all over the place. The media does not let the government live down the event for years. Military funding is ultimately cut in the next fiscal year, but unfortunately on benefits and medical care.

I wish "corrupt" would replace "curropt" for this thread's title.
                        1) i didnt say the military was involved in the capture.

2) granted: but webster just announced that the vowels "o" and "u" are henceforth reversed, thus making your edit incorrect.

I wish GR was popular again.
                        Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
                        The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

GR is popular again, but no one needs it anymore

i wish i knew what GR was.

Comment

HALT THE THREAD. HALT THE THREAD.

Hopefully this rings a bell...

The game that started... EVERYTHING. Haven't played it? Buy it. It's anywhere from 5-10 dollars. Gonna have kids? Have them play it. Whew, man, I really hope you know what GR is now. By the way - we're talking Ghost Recon. Not Advanced Warfighter. Not GR2. Ghost Recon. The original old school.

I wish ubisoft didn't crap on everyone - I wish they never dumbed down the realism.
                            Skud

Comment

Granted, but then the developers of other games never got the idea to create more realistic mods for games and PR was never created.

I wish that I were omnipotent, and that being the only omnipotent person there is/was/can be.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X