It's complex...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's complex...

Basically this is a thread dedicated to your complexes, or things you think are 'wrong' with you.

I'm not going to kick this thread off because I'm insecure about this kind of issue :p

Re: It's complex...

I am fat, old, bald and ugly. If I finally fix these issues, I will still be married with children. No female will ever find me attractive again.

I also hear voices. they keep telling me that I am not crazy. I hate when they lie to me.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
    The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Re: It's complex...

I can't be around large groups of people. I don't know whether its real or not, but I can pick up on people's feelings when I'm around them and large groups of people = bad. Its like putting a sloth in a nightclub with lots of lasers. My brain gets overloaded. I had to drop out of school because of it, so I'm not exaggerating here. Though in recent times I've got a better handle on it. I've learned to use it to my advantage. I can sort of pick up on people's motives or intentions just by being near them so I'm much more aware of my surroundings. I think it'd help in a combat situation. I'm also very self conscious.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X