Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

48% of British men 19-24 have been blind drunk at least 2X/ mo. over the past year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 48% of British men 19-24 have been blind drunk at least 2X/ mo. over the past year

Christmas crackdown on binge-drinking

Shocked. Shocked I tell you!

Gotta love the pic of an Irish beer as if Britain had no other best bitter sitting around. :D

Re: 48% of British men 19-24 have been blind drunk at least 2X/ mo. over the past year

The message is stark and simple: if you brawl in the street, urinate in a doorway or are sick in the curb,
    We have that down here in Texas as well. It's called "Happy Hour."

Comment

Re: 48% of British men 19-24 have been blind drunk at least 2X/ mo. over the past year

In Austin it's called "game day"

HOOK EM HORNS!!! WOOOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by leejo
        Christmas crackdown on binge-drinking

Shocked. Shocked I tell you!

Gotta love the pic of an Irish beer as if Britain had no other best bitter sitting around. :D

Similarly, 38 percent of Britons of both sexes first got drunk before the age of 13,
        that bit shocked me, i was 14 when i was first drunk. lol.... no underage drinking is a problem. i dont think anyone would disagree and fine.

as for fighting in the street urinating and being sick, again, i have no quams about fines, and trust me i am deffinatly one of the 48% that got drunk twice every month, infact probably more overall. i have had 6 pints of larger tonight. officially im binge drinking.

it sounds worse than it is, if you cant urinat or throw up in a toilet then you are a spastic. if i am feeling ill i will stay in the pub and throw up in the bog, then when im done ill call a cab and go home. im off out christmas eve and i expect to get absolutly slaughtered. but because i am not opne of the minority nob head chavs that go round pissing up walls i dont expect to get a fine.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

judging by youre spelling youre pissed already :)

Comment

What is a minority nob head chav?

Comment

What is a minority nob head chav?

well thank you and yeah probably boarderline there Gaz, thanks for noticing. and a minority nob head chav, is a mindless thug with nothing but drinking as much as he can as fast as he can and then passing out whereever he can whilst causing fights with whoever he can over nothing.

and just incase that makes no sense. its just the name we give the steriotypical bloke who would stab someone for spilling his pint. just so punch drunk from years of fighting over nothing they go round vandalising, and use alcohol as their excuse to do these things.

there is no scientific explanation, and im prety sure no dictionary term either for chav. its just a cockny thing i suppose.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Re: 48% of British men 19-24 have been blind drunk at least 2X/ mo. over the past yea

Originally posted by GAZ
                judging by youre spelling youre pissed already :)
                Judging by your spelling you're quite "pissed", too.

:p I keed, I keed.

Comment

im always pissed im the ""ORIGINAL BINGE DRINKER"" :) :) :) HIC

Comment

Originally posted by GAZ
                    im always pissed im the ""ORIGINAL BINGE DRINKER"" :) :) :) HIC

that is true and i am related to this original binge drinker. he he

i just polished off a bottle of cider, 1 liter at 7.5% that qualifies as binge drinking. ridiculous...

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Yikes!

Girl Who Boozed At 12 Needs New Liver At 20

HA HA a new TG claim to fame. I just googled "what qualifies as binge drinking" and got this thread. Lol. We're famous!

Comment

Yikes!

Girl Who Boozed At 12 Needs New Liver At 20

HA HA a new TG claim to fame. I just googled "what qualifies as binge drinking" and got this thread. Lol. We're famous!

its all scare mungering. the british people have been heavy drikers for decades, since god knows when....

its just pathetic that they are trying to legislate on this crap.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X