God Bless TN's gun laws

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God Bless TN's gun laws

When I turn 21, I can legally own any gun you see in the movies, including silencers, and any automatic machine gun, without a licence. I still have to fill out paperwork, but I can LEGALLY own any weapon I want, with ANY modification. God Bless TN!!

(Got all of this info from a certificed Licence III person)

Re: God Bless TN's gun laws

thats just dangerous

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

There hasn't been ANY crimes commited with legal REGISTERED AR and automatics.
      None.
      Not very dangerous if you ask me :)

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper
        When I turn 21, I can legally own any gun you see in the movies, including silencers, and any automatic machine gun, without a licence. I still have to fill out paperwork, but I can LEGALLY own any weapon I want, with ANY modification. God Bless TN!!

(Got all of this info from a certificed Licence III person)
        Umm, kinda... Silencers, machine guns (full auto), short barrelled rifles and destructive devices (bombs, grenades, etc...) are regulated by federal law, as well as your state's law. You'll have to get a background check, pay your Class 3 tax ($200, I think) and then save up the $10,000 or more to buy a full auto, though. A silencer is much, much cheaper, as well as being a bit more practical for daily use at the range.
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
          Umm, kinda... Silencers, machine guns (full auto), short barrelled rifles and destructive devices (bombs, grenades, etc...) are regulated by federal law, as well as your state's law. You'll have to get a background check, pay your Class 3 tax ($200, I think) and then save up the $10,000 or more to buy a full auto, though. A silencer is much, much cheaper, as well as being a bit more practical for daily use at the range.

That is very true. The main things you really need is a good background, and money. Other than that you can buy them. Silencers for a 9mm was like.. $350.. almost as much as the gun. He took it outside and compared a 9mm with a silencer, and without. Sounds like spit... and MUCH easier on the ears. He also shot at a tree, and you could easily hear the bullet hit the tree and the bark fall out of it.

I held the following guns today:
          M-249
          SOCOM (silenced)
          .50 CAL BMG
          3 kinds of MP5s, including the Silenced version,
          SEVERAL pistols with silencers.. clip on and screw ons alike.
          Ruger Silenced
          A deer rifle, FULLY silenced.. the whole barrel was basically a silencer.
          And more that I cant think of right now :)

Today.. was...awesome...

Comment

I shot a paintball gun twice.

Comment

I play fps's.... does that count.......you know, it IS sad that I recognize guns on tv only because of how realistically they are depicted in GR.
              Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
              The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

There hasn't been ANY crimes commited with legal REGISTERED AR and automatics.
                None.
                Not very dangerous if you ask me :)
                :icon_roll :icon_roll :icon_roll :icon_roll

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Originally posted by DudeMan
                  :icon_roll :icon_roll :icon_roll :icon_roll
                  If you dont believe me, look it up :)
                  There have been no crimes commited with registered assault rifles

Make sure it isnt like cnn or abc or whatever :)

Comment

If you dont believe me, look it up :)
                    There have been no crimes commited with registered assault rifles

Make sure it isnt like cnn or abc or whatever :)
                    What exactly do you mean by "registered assault rifle"? When you use the language that the gun-banners use it's confusing...

Crimes have been committed using AR-15s before. They don't have to be registered. The DC snipers used an AR-15. It was stolen from a gun store, however, so isn't a "legal" rifle as you said in your original statement.
                    Buy a Tactical Duck!
                    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

What exactly do you mean by "registered assault rifle"? When you use the language that the gun-banners use it's confusing...

Crimes have been committed using AR-15s before. They don't have to be registered. The DC snipers used an AR-15. It was stolen from a gun store, however, so isn't a "legal" rifle as you said in your original statement.

? What?

If the gun is registered, it's legal.
                      There have been 0 crimes commited with legal AR's.

Comment

? What?

If the gun is registered, it's legal.
                        There have been 0 crimes commited with legal AR's.
                        AR-15s don't have to be registered. You are wrong. Crimes have been committed with ARs that were legal.
                        Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

AR-15s don't have to be registered. You are wrong. Crimes have been committed with ARs that were legal.
                          Evidence?

This guy seemed to know a lot about all of this. Go talk to him if your even in or near Jackson TN.
                          Mike's Gun Shop

Comment

There's some easily-found data on the internet that claims that 1 automatic weapon has been used to commit a crime since the 30's and that was committed by a police officer. All true assault rifles have some sort of automatic setting - burst or full - don't they? If so, then you'd need that pesky class A license to have one and sniper's statement would remain (mostly) true.

Comment

Originally posted by leejo
                              All true assault rifles have some sort of automatic setting - burst or full - don't they? If so, then you'd need that pesky class A license to have one and sniper's statement would remain (mostly) true.
                              Yeah, it depends on the definition of "assault rifle". The "assault weapons ban" of 1994, as I think you might know, banned semi-automatic rifles such as the AR-15 and AK-47 if they had certain cosmetic features.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X