Why there will always be an Amtrak

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why there will always be an Amtrak

Party at this guy's house. I'd be afraid to fly with a roach in my pocket but this guy decided to bring along enough drugs to keep Hunter S Thompson happy through lunch.

Bugmenot username and password:

[email protected]
    password

Barlow is facing five misdemeanor counts. He has said the marijuana was for medicinal purposes and that the needles were used to inject hay fever medication.
    "And the shrooms and ecstasy are 'cause I likes to get HIGH baby!"

Re: Why there will always be an Amtrak

Originally posted by leejo
    I'd be afraid to fly with a roach in my pocket but this guy decided to bring along enough drugs to keep Hunter S Thompson happy through lunch.
    You call a spliff a roach? There goes my theory that only narcs do it...unless you're a narc. NARC!

What I want to know is why he had a date rape drug on him.

Comment

I call a roach a roach and I wouldn't fly with one. I'd forgotten about the ketamine. Nice catch! Maybe that's for his asthma.

Comment

...Whoops. Misinterpretation. My bad. :o

And if he's got asthma, then what would he be doing with the weed? Kinda reminds me of a political cartoon I saw...

"Take drug A and it will cure your symptoms and cause a rash. Take drug B and it will get rid of the rash and give you a fever. Drug C can get rid of the fever but ma cause irregular bowel movements. Take drug D...."

Comment

Jeeze dummy. He's using the weed for medicinal purposes.

MEDICINAL PURPOSES.

You know. Like medicine that goes real good with some percy sledge and a pizza and stand up baby mmm that's nice. Now press reset on my gran turismo 'fore what ails me kicks back in.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X