No announcement yet.

Need another name idea

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need another name idea

OK, I am part of a loose association of beer drinking misfits, that hangs out at our pool and we want to make up a banner with some wacky name on it for us.. I'll post up the ideas we've come up with so far - but if any of you have any ideas that'd be cool.

The age range of the crewe is 32 - 68.. and under the name will be the phrase 'The thin skinned need not apply'

Like 'The National Association of beer-holic misfits' type stuff.. but shorter?

Just throwing that out there.. ideas?

Re: Need another name idea

Future Liver Recipients of Bradenton.
    I'll think of something better later. :D

32-68 eh?

How bout 3 Generations of Malt, Barley and Hops

"Live, Drink ... Fark the rest of it!"
        I’m not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
        - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
        - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
        - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
        - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
        - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
        - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

How about:

The thin skinned need not apply

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

Originally posted by xTYBALTx View Post
              What would P9Riot signify?

So far the finalists in the group ended with are:

Drunk or Silly, LLC.
              B-52 (there are a lot of nurses in the group and a B-52 is a code fore a Baker acted patient on the loose)

and we have a foriegn lang entry of 'Paga Mahon' which is supposed to be a rought trans from Gaelic for 'Kiss my A**' I have yet to verify the translation of that though. We were kinda liking 'Paga Mahon, LLC.'

B-52, LLC. is also pretty good. We are liking the idea of adding an official looking acronym to the name if it seems right.. and LLC is probably the most fun to use (a'hem "Limited Liability")

So a prelim finalist would be like -

Paga Mahon, LLC.
              • Shirts Optional
              • Bring Your Own Beer
              • The Thin Skinned Need Not Apply

Nowhere NEAR closed yet - but we'd like to work up a 48"x20" banner before the local beerfest in a couple of weeks.

For a few lagers more.

Swimming in Suds
                Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed