The evolution of news

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The evolution of news

Check this out. Takes 8 minutes. Very scary. Very cool.

Re: The evolution of news

Originally posted by leejo
    Very scary. Very cool.
    Yes it is.

Totally plausible, as well...
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

:icon25: Very interesting...very reasonable. Thanks leej .

Oh...and not 8 minutes...what you got?...broadband or something ?? ;) Clicked on the "view" button at 4:16, got through the choppy version at 4:57...just watched it again...normal, now that it finally loaded :)

Comment

Looks like an advertisement for the Times. If they had mentioned the "Lyberal Hacks" that write and publish the Bias crap we read now, being lined up befor firing squads I would be on board today.

Comment

Originally posted by NewsWrthy
          Looks like an advertisement for the Times. If they had mentioned the "Lyberal Hacks" that write and publish the Bias crap we read now, being lined up befor firing squads I would be on board today.
          Yeah, the destruction of the NY Times is not going to be entirely due to any new technology. More and more people are getting their news from cable news networks and traditional and satellite radio... They're simply tired of the monopolistic bias.
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
            They're simply tired of the monopolistic bias.
            Ahh!! Right on! papers, cable networks, and news networks now MAKE the news, as opposed to report it. They go way to far to report one side of a story, and neglect to mention the other side. This also applies to cable networks. They can MAKE you think/believe something. It's kinda sad.
            birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X