Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good reason to kill myself

I hate Jason friedburg and Aaron Seltzer

For those of you who dont know, these are the "directors" responsible for such movie abortions as Epic movie, Date movie, and Meet the spartans.

And there newest crime to be forced on humanity will release on the 29th of this month. called "disaster movie"

Most people on this site arent in this movies demographic but anyone considering seeing this movie, you should just drink some things from under the sink and you would get a more rewarding experience. Please Boycott this trash. The fact that these guys keep making money may very well drive me over the deep end. Seriously the only redeeming quality of these guys movies is that if you want to kill yourself but dont want to write a suicide note this movie will provide a good substitute.

Share your thoughts and please dont see this, and if you have to then buy a ticket to something else and sneak in.

If you dont believe me that they are evil check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrLQcDwPkno

Peace
    "In general, our generals were outgeneralled"
    -John Adams
    "You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence."
    -Charles Beard

Re: A good reason to kill myself

Uh, just don't see it?
    Skud

Comment

What ever happened to the good parody movies like "Airplane" or "History of the World"?

I have not and will not see the above mentioned movies. I would also add to that list the entire "Scary Movie" franchise.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSkudDestroyer View Post
        Uh, just don't see it?
        Thats what a boycott is
        -John Adams
        "You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence."
        -Charles Beard

Comment

I fully agree, these movies are BAD BAD BAD BAD, EPIC FAIL!!!

I feel like this guy..
          (edit - Warning there is a little bit of mature language in this video)
          [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XgS834GUbI[/media]

Comment

They must be buddies with Uwe Boll.

Comment

I like all of these movies.

Comment

What I don't understand is that people like this actually have jobs in Hollywood. These guys somehow round up millions of dollars to create these garbage movies time and time again. Whatever happened to the comedic gold styles of Mel Brooks and such? There will probably never be another Blazing Saddles or Airplane again. :(
                "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

The thing is that they make this garbage for almost nothing and then fill the movies with product placement so bold that its an advertisers wet dream. Epic movie cost only 20 million to make (you can tell because the sets look like they were thrown together by drunken children)
                  And grossed 82 million world wide (not including dvd sales)
                  Meet the spartans took 30 million to make and earned 81 million at box office.

My faith in humanity has been broken.
                  -John Adams
                  -Charles Beard

Comment

Originally posted by draeh View Post
                    What ever happened to the good parody movies like "Airplane" or "History of the World"?

I have not and will not see the above mentioned movies. I would also add to that list the entire "Scary Movie" franchise.
                    Same thoughts, Airplane and the second one even were classics... Although Ive never seen History of the World.. Though the first two Scary Movies were pretty good they wrecked it after those (different directors).
                    "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                    'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Chris, if the success of these movies is enough to shake your faith in all humanity, I have two words for you:

Pauly Shore.
                      In game handle: Steel Scion
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leejo View Post
                        I like all of these movies.
                        As do I! I have seen most of them.

I think most people are just to unsophisticated to appreciate the subtle humor underlying the obvious gags.
                        Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
                        - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
                        - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
                        - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
                        - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
                        - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
                        - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Originally posted by El_Gringo_Grande View Post
                          As do I! I have seen most of them.

I think most people are just to unsophisticated to appreciate the subtle humor underlying the obvious gags.
                          Umm im going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are joking. Whats subtle about dropping a cow on Iron Man?

BTW they are going to be making fun of heath ledger in this movie.

Yea they are real subtle, about as subtle as an ax to the face
                          -John Adams
                          -Charles Beard

Comment

Originally posted by chris934 View Post
                            Umm im going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are joking. Whats subtle about dropping a cow on Iron Man?

BTW they are going to be making fun of heath ledger in this movie.

Yea they are real subtle, about as subtle as an ax to the face
                            If you don't see humor in the struggle of cow against the machine that is humanity then there is no hope for you.

I am serious, I do find myself entertained by those movies and I don't apologize for it. Sick, revolting, right in the face sophomoric bathroom humor has it's place. In my dvd player!
                            Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
                            - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
                            - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
                            - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
                            - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
                            - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
                            - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

I wasnt planning on seeing it anyway. Looks terrible.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X