bizarre shapeshifting ufo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bizarre shapeshifting ufo

This was taken yesterday by a film crew working on something for the discovery channel. Its the most bizarre looking thing I've ever seen and I've seen a lot of bizarre things. It appears to be shifting form constantly.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFaE8Yc0tpM[/media]

apparently things similar to this have been seen before, for comparison see this:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5W3buftf9o[/media]

The second one looks like balloons at first, but as you watch you'll see that it stops ascending and hovers for a while. It also appears to have some sort of field around it that distorts the air.

Sorry guys, the first video has been taken down by the user. Its quite unfortunate, as that video was one of the most bizarre things imaginable.
    Last edited by mentholated; 08-27-2008, 12:54 PM.

Re: bizarre shapeshifting ufo

Originally posted by mentholated View Post
    This was taken yesterday by a film crew working on something for the discovery channel. Its the most bizarre looking thing I've ever seen and I've seen a lot of bizarre things. It appears to be shifting form constantly.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFaE8Yc0tpM[/media]

apparently things similar to this have been seen before, for comparison see this:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5W3buftf9o[/media]

The second one looks like balloons at first, but as you watch you'll see that it stops ascending and hovers for a while. It also appears to have some sort of field around it that distorts the air.
    first link = dead

second link = balloon crashing, video played backwards with compression artifacts.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeySix View Post
      first link = dead

second link = balloon crashing, video played backwards with compression artifacts.
      What the hell. That video was working 10 minutes ago. Maybe it'll come back, I'll leave it. I find it really bizarre that youtube pulls videos like this when they start getting a lot of hits. (it was just posted on abovetopsecret.com).

And your comment about the second one is a stretch, though I'm sure someone with more video expertise than me could tell if it was just being played backwards. Did you listen to that with the video on? The people in the background don't sound like they're all faking sound effects for someone while the video is being played backwards after the fact.

edit: apparently it was taken down by the user and not youtube

I knew I should've downloaded it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mentholated View Post
          What the hell. That video was working 10 minutes ago. Maybe it'll come back, I'll leave it. I find it really bizarre that youtube pulls videos like this when they start getting a lot of hits.
          Why do you find it bizarre? Clearly, the government pulled the video.

Comment

Clearly, aliens have once again decided to disguise themselves as weather balloons.
            A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

Originally posted by sordavie View Post
              Why do you find it bizarre? Clearly, the government pulled the video.
              I did say that the user pulled the video, did I not?

And yes, its possible both videos are balloons, particularly the second one. Normally I wouldn't consider anything that looks remotely like a balloon to be biological or a craft, but the first one is really.. bizarre. You'd agree if you could've seen it.

Comment

Well, I'm sure that they need to make it look like the user pulled the video. Or else people will get suspicious. Looks like their move succeeded against you.

Comment

Well, I'm sure that they need to make it look like the user pulled the video. Or else people will get suspicious. Looks like their move succeeded against you.
                  Yes, yes. I see it all now. Thank you for showing me the truth.

Comment

No problem. Although I guess I could be a government agent trying to throw you off the trail.

Comment

Well apparently they were balloons afterall. This is from the guy who shot the video:

IMPORTANT STATEMENT FROM ARTURO ROBLES: “THEY WERE BALLOONS”

I contacted mexican skywatcher Arturo Robles Gil who lives in Mexico City and
                      asked about this sighting. Arturo kindly answered my questions regarding this
                      particular sighting recorded during an interview he was giving to a tv crew from
                      the US for a documentary soon to be released by the Discovery channel. This is
                      Arturo's statement dated as August 27, 2008.

FOR ALL INTERESTED: Yesterday I videotaped a sighting at the roof of my home
                      along with a tv crew from the US making a documentary for the Discovery Channel.
                      After several analysis and discussions we discovered the object in question were
                      just a bunch of balloons of different colors and shapes grouped together giving the
                      impression of a weird object due to the high altitude it was flying. I must say that
                      the american tv crew did'nt got a clear shot of the object and they could not make
                      any conclusion about it but I informed them later that it was not a UFO but a buch
                      of balloons so that was the end of the incident.

I'm very sorry for this mistake and for posting the video on Youtube before the
                      required analysis were performed, it was my mistake and I apologize to everyone.
                      I removed the video from Youtube this morning and I accept the consequences.

My best regrads.

Arturo Robles Gil
                      Mexico City
                      August 27, 2008
                      Even I was fooled.

Comment

Oh please. That story is clearly concocted. Either Arturo made that statement under duress, or he's dead and it's a forgery.

Comment

Oh please. That story is clearly concocted. Either Arturo made that statement under duress, or he's dead and it's a forgery.
                          Ok, you're barred from this thread from here on out! Come back when you're sober.

Comment

Sordavie's true identity is...

ARTURO!!
                            A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

;) Alright, but I guess you're not interested in the Truth. The small theories you fuddle with are fed to you by Them to placate the skeptical into futile searches and away from the Truth.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X