Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many slices of pizza do you

usually eat?!
    i routinely eat 5-6 with a glass of soda/water. i give the crusts to my dogs. i can eat a large by myself though...

The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on.-Ulysses S. Grant

BF2142-|TG-Irr| Steezer

CSS- Blood|TG-Irr|

Re: how many slices of pizza do you

I can actually routinely put down a large pizza. If you want, I will provide visual evidence. :)

I'm really a pizza freak. All the pizza places around where I live know who I am. Don't know if thats a good thing though.
    sigpic
    I'm Back.

Comment

hahaha probably not.
      THANKS FOR VIEWING AND NOT POSTING IN THE THREAD =[

The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on.-Ulysses S. Grant

BF2142-|TG-Irr| Steezer

CSS- Blood|TG-Irr|

Comment

A little over half unless I'm particularly hungry.

Leftover slices: Reheated, cold from the fridge, or don't bother with the fridge and take it as it stands the next morning?

(Me: Cold from fridge, for one slice or two, reheated for more at one time.)

Comment

I generally can eat 3-4 slices from the fresh pizza after its ordered. I usually then put the rest away in the fridge wrapped in alum. foil, and then eat the rest cold the next day/days. I always get the same thing on my pizzas: onions and hot peppers.

Comment

I generally eat two or three in a sitting, but then again, i eat like 6 "meals" a day (by meal I mean what most people would consider a snack, generally around 500-1000 calories). Only reason I can eat so much is because I run 5+ miles a day, work on my feet, and have ridiculously fast metabolism.

To answer your question magna: depends on the time of day. Breakfast means cold pizza, lunchtime meas it gets nuked.

Comment

Originally posted by BandaidBandit View Post
              I can actually routinely put down a large pizza. If you want, I will provide visual evidence. :)

I'm really a pizza freak. All the pizza places around where I live know who I am. Don't know if thats a good thing though.

easily a large. Sometimes some of my wife's
              that sounds like a good idea trooper.
              -Vulcan

Comment

I usually eat the whole pizza, unless it is _really_ large (ie family size); if that's the case, I eat most of it when I get it and the rest a couple of hours later. It's not like I'm really hungry (actually, I eat not very much and am even a little bit underweight), but I just like pizza - it's clearly my favorite food.

Comment

It all depends on the pizza. Some are bigger than others. I'll eat an entire italian one, but on the big ones i can only do like 4 maybe 5 slices. And for some strange reason, i've started drinking red wine to my pizza lately!!

Comment

About 1/3 of a family size Papa Murphy's pepperoni with extra sauce. I down it with chocolate milk. (Usually Quik, but sometimes Hershey's syrup.)

Cold pizza doesn't appeal to me. I'll reheat it in the toaster oven, a slice at a time to keep it hot.
                    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

It all depends on the Pizza... After all one franchises large is another franchises medium.

Normally with a 12 inch pizza I eat the whole thing. Half for lunch, half for dinner or slowly as a snack or two. Most shops cut a 12 inch into at least 8 peaces, so I guess the magic number is 4 for me.

However also keep in mind that toppings play a factor. A loaded pizza versus a one topping will make a difference to how many I can pack away.

As for pizza places, Fred's Pizza in GR a local Mom and Pop makes the best pizza in my mind. As for franchise pizza I like Jets, they are a smaller East coast company, but growing fast. That and they make a great deep dish.

~ Draken
                      Last edited by DrakenViator; 08-28-2008, 11:01 AM.

Comment

If I have a pizza, I cut it into 8 slices, because 12 slices is too many :)
                        |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                        Irregular since 2007.

Comment

What a random thread...

I can eat 1...

But, usually I can get 8 down.

<3 Pizza Pizza
                          |TG|
                          ||||

Comment

Half of a large generally. The rest is either left standing and reheated the next day or refrigerated and reheated.
                            a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
                            Celibacy is not Hereditary.
                            Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
                            Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
                            Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                              The rest is either left standing and reheated the next day
                              Reheated pizza...bleh, you started off right by leaving it out of the fridge, but you ruined it by heating it back up.

As for me, well I usually eat 2-3 pieces.
                              Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X