girls and guns...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• girls and guns...

pretty cool web site...nice girls, nice guns... ;)

http://www.girlsandguns.com/
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: girls and guns...

im still looking for the guns.....um
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Am I the only one who finds this creepy? Guess I'd have to be American to beat off to a hot chick holding a gun at my face.

Comment

I find a hot chick a lot less weird/creepy than someone who would go looking for a picture of whoevers in your avatar,
        "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
        'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

I think they would look a lot nicer if they would be actually wearing a little bit more. Women in underwear aren't really something special nowadays anymore.

CingularDuality's link is much better. Finally some women with some self-respect (oh, and yeah, I also like women in uniform ;) ).

Comment

Originally posted by Fenian420 View Post
            I find a hot chick a lot less weird/creepy than someone who would go looking for a picture of whoevers in your avatar,
            I have to agree with you on that....
            |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

There are many fetishes out there. Most pretty harmless.

At least it isn't "Girls with guns pointed at them".
              Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
              - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
              - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
              - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
              - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
              - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
              - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

How about girls in Clark Kent glasses, or girls in camo, or girls hunting? Oh, wait, we have a thread for that already....

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/sandbox...r-sandbox.html
                Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Have any of you ever taken your gf or wife to the gun range before? It IS oddly arousing... dunno why

Comment

There is nothing more sexy then seeing, IRL, a girl in APFTs(Army Physical Fitness Training, aka PT outfit) with a beretta 9mm strapped to her thigh. Just the walk, the swagger, the idea of an armed and trained women in shorts. Its mind blowing from my point of view.

|TG-IRR|

Comment

as my friend colin always says : Makes dollars makes sense.
                      Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
                      Level II Volunteer FireFighter
                      Level I HazMat Technician
                      NYS EMT-B
                      Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
                      RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
                      Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
                      Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
                      We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Reason why we like girls and guns is the same reason we like women volleyball players, surfers, wrestlers, gladiators, etc... it's just damned sexy to see an "active" female. Guns add that bit of violence and danger that makes the adrenalin rush too. (remember Geena Davis the archery actress?) On the contrary, I'd never put any gun within reach of my woman (at home) because she's half psycho and too hormonal to be given the responsibility.

I'll just stick to the gun range.

Comment

Originally posted by Gambit7 View Post
                          On the contrary, I'd never put any gun within reach of my woman (at home) because she's half psycho and too hormonal to be given the responsibility.
                          With an attitude like that, who could blame her?
                          Become a supporting member!
                          Buy a Tactical Duck!
                          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
                            With an attitude like that, who could blame her?
                            Hey, she's the one that wont let me BUY a gun because of that fact. I'm serious. Her temper is too suspect. Luckily she's afraid of knives. She's not afraid of guns though.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X