I had to do it.... I was forced to, I appologize

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had to do it.... I was forced to, I appologize

I bought a minivan yesterday, and a PT Cruiser.

a 2002 dodge grand caravan sport with EVERY option available and a 2002 PT cruiser touring edition with 17" wheels and p235/30/17" v-rated tires (I dont think a PT can do 149mph).

both were amazing deals, I got the van for 10,9995 - retail 16,275 (heck, wholesale on it is 11,100) and the pt cruiser for 9,888 - retail 13,075 (wholesale 8,150). so I saved almost 9,000 from retail and only paid 1,200 over wholesale. not a bad deal I think.

I still wound up with a minivan and a station wagon. WHERE DID I LOOSE MY TESTICLES?!?!?!?!?!?!

a few pics of the two of them before they were officially mine:

the pic of the minivan does not do it justice... the inside of that thing is pimped out. DVD, VCR, ps2 (and I dont even have a ps2 in my house!) wireless headphones, cd, tape, dual power sliding doors, 24 cupholders (WTH?!?!) storage everywhere. etc... I am putting in gps touchscreen, a rearview with a 3" lcd built in (a friend of mine has that and it is the bombdiggity) and a 7.1" widescreen lcd's in each of the four headrests with income tax. this minivan will be the pimpmobile fo' shizzle!

oh well, life in suburbia.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
    The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Re: I had to do it.... I was forced to, I appologize

I want DdogG's money.
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

first off, hell yeah poker, secondly i like the PT criuser, ofcourse i would have to have a big ass bike trailer and my harley in the back with that kind of money, but the criuser aint so bad.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

It's called bankruptcy. I bought a house and 3 cars within 18 months of filing, and my credit score is a 725.... 850 is "perfect". bad credit? file.... I kid you not.. I get 5 to 8 credit card offers A DAY and my wife gets the EXACT same ones. 10 to 16 credit offers per day total. the best thing you can do is file and get some revolving credit line (a student loan, a car, small credit card, etc. the only credit I have is my mortgage, 2 car payments, and a student loan..... its not about having money, its about NOT having bills.

but I digress....

my other cars were falling apart.

a 98 nissan 200sx se with 95500 miles, thread bare tire, brakes needed replacing, bad gas tank pipe (20 minutes to fill a 12 gallon tank) dent in the fender (i took it off and literally stomped it out so it wasnt so bad yesterday morning) a hole in the tail light, and a messed up driver seat, etc.

and a 97 mitsu galant with 130000 miles, bad muffler, transmision going out, brake light messed up, throttle going out, interior trashed, bad electrical, been hit in the front passenger bumper throwing everything out of line, bad weather stripping so you couldnt get it wet outside without swimming inside, etc.

I NEEDED those cars, I just hate they are both "family" cars. I like luxury vehicles more than sports cars, so I was hoping for like a 300m or a five hundred or jaguar (they had one but it had 94000 miles.... if it had been anything but an xj6 I might have, but that is the worst jag ever made. I want a jag, but I want a top of the line one when I get one. I would love a Hyundai sante fe or a jeep grand cherokee, but insurance is outrageous, as with any suv (thus my not getting one) and these only raised my insurance 20 a month total.
        Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
        The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

Comment

a 98 nissan 200sx se
          i have driven one of these they are kickass

when that turbo kicks in man i swear my cheeks were being left behind.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

if it had been anything but an xj6 I might have, but that is the worst jag ever made. I want a jag, but I want a top of the line one when I get one.
            agreed, i like the newer models, i know they dont have the same old style and penash, but they look badass and they are family cars that will top 159 mph,

now that is badass,

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Originally posted by DudeMan
              i have driven one of these they are kickass

when that turbo kicks in man i swear my cheeks were being left behind.

it was an amazingly fast car... 30 in first, bark second to hit 63, 90 in third, 4th never saw the top end, and 5th got pegged @ 135 too. I think the 1.6L 4-banger had enough in it to get 160mph stock.... 140 horses under a 2600 pound hood....w/o turbo. an se-r had the 16lb turbo for a 172 ponies. btw, I got 37-40 mpg with it as well... that was really nice. it took three weeks to go through a tank, but @ 20 minutes to fill up, I was at the pump longer than any other 2 people.

Comment

Originally posted by =DdogG=
                it was an amazingly fast car... 30 in first, bark second to hit 63, 90 in third, 4th never saw the top end, and 5th got pegged @ 135 too. I think the 1.6L 4-banger had enough in it to get 160 stock.... 140 horses under a 2600 pound hood....w/o turbo.

did ytours used to whuistle when you hit 100-120, mine was really loud, i think i got it to 140, but when i did, thew car started to shake on some uneven surfaces so i released the accelerator.

man what a rush though.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Originally posted by DudeMan
                  did ytours used to whuistle when you hit 100-120, mine was really loud, i think i got it to 140, but when i did, thew car started to shake on some uneven surfaces so i released the accelerator.

man what a rush though.
                  @ 110 mine hit the ground. the spoiler on the back and the shape of the car forced it down 2 inches. there was never any whisle, and I dunno how fast I ever got it... I would guess 150 would be a good guess... I let off the gas and it took 3 seconds to move the needle, and it fell like a rock when it started to move... it took another 4 seconds to drop from 135 to 120.... and I had rpms left.. I was @ 6400 on a 7200 redline, and the gas pedal had play as well.... It was nice of them to put the peak power @ 6600 rpms... makes the top end so much more fun.

Comment

Originally posted by =DdogG=
                    @ 110 mine hit the ground. the spoiler on the back and the shape of the car forced it down 2 inches. there was never any whisle, and I dunno how fast I ever got it... I would guess 150 would be a good guess... I let off the gas and it took 3 seconds to move the needle, and it fell like a rock when it started to move... it took another 4 seconds to drop from 135 to 120.... and I had rpms left.. I was @ 6400 on a 7200 redline, and the gas pedal had play as well.... It was nice of them to put the peak power @ 6600 rpms... makes the top end so much more fun.

strange the one i drove started to make a whistle in the wind, only reason i didnt test that engine more is i hit some rough road on the M1 our oldest motorway,

oh well, 140 is good enough.... lol

but i will be oing more on my mates superbike this summer, i got 125 last year and lost my bottle because raffic started to build, i want more.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

congrats ddogg, seriously, i wish i had that much money.

Comment

The minivan is cool. I'm driving one (pimped out in a completely different way) right now.

The Cruiser is, um, well, I don't want to offend anyone, so I'll just refrain from sharing my opinion of that vehicle...
                        Become a supporting member!
                        Buy a Tactical Duck!
                        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

We somehow got stuck with a Cruiser on vacation. Hope your doesn't smell like vomit! :)

Comment

When you getting the satellite dish for the van?

Comment

I don't consider a PT a family car.I thin they are neat. Nothing station wagon like about it.I actually liket eh Dodge Magnum and it looks more station wagon like than the PT though. If you have to have a mini van I guess you might as well have all the tricks.
                              "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X