• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ufo over six flags sept 5th

http://mufoncms.com/cgi-bin/manage_s...80931220717076

^mufon case description

Video:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgVTnT7JrHQ[/media]

This was seen at night over a six flags in georgia. Throughout most of the (4min long) video you see only one object, which appears to be something metallic giving off an ionising glow in the shape of a sphere, which flickers rapidly. Towards the end you see it far off pass behind another ufo that is in an odd shape (if its one solid object) with a bunch of lights on the bottom of it. It is distinctly non-plane like as you will see.

Re: ufo over six flags sept 5th

interesting but it's hard for people to believe this actually happened till you see it for yourself.

The question if you have seen this with your own eyes before, are they from another planet or not?

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
      interesting but it's hard for people to believe this actually happened till you see it for yourself.

The question if you have seen this with your own eyes before, are they from another planet or not?
      Simply having seen something unidentified in the sky does not make someone an authority on its origins. I've seen strange lights in the sky in my area, but that doesn't mean I have any clue as to what they are or where they originate from.
      | | |

Comment

I think that is what he meant by asking whether or not it was from a different planet.

I've never really understood why people believe "they" would come in blinking and making a bunch of visual effects. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Comment

Worst, quality, ever.
          Skud

Comment

This is what happens when you get puking drunk and ride the roller coaster. :D
            Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

The 'sphere' effect was a result of the electronic zoom of his camera 'pulling' apart the bright point of light. It didn't look like that to the naked eye.

This was at a Six Flags, right? Then there should have been dozens of different cameras pointing at it. Surely if this were so amazing, more than just these two people would've noticed it and recorded it. With a very blurry, laughably bouncy recording, I call shenanigans. It's 2008 and we're still getting blurry brown pictures of Bigfoot in the woods.

Finally, what machowner said. If these are UFOs, why in hell would they refuse to 'reveal' themselves to us, yet fly around at low altitudes with dozens of ridiculously overbright lights on their ships, and put on aerial raves? That's patently stupid.

Maybe when our military is done stealing the 'secret' of stealth from aliens, they can learn some tricks from us, like turning off their damn formation lights.

Comment

That "distinctly non-plane like" object looks distinctly plane-like to my eye. Specifically, a plane with its landing lights on. Which makes sense, considering that Fulton County airport is two miles from Six Flags.
                In game handle: Steel Scion
                sigpic

Comment

Why would a craft from another solar system ever have lights on?
                  Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
                  - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
                  - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
                  - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
                  - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
                  - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
                  - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Originally posted by El_Gringo_Grande View Post
                    Perhaps it is a result of the propulsion technology that it uses.. for instance, high frequency high voltage electricity produces a corona effect by ionising nearby gasses, which results in a glow. Or, perhaps to alert us to its presence? If it were simply observing us it would prefer to remain invisible, but if its intentions were to make people realize that it was there, for whatever reason.. possibly to question their reality, making itself seen would be a good idea. I however believe that this is usually not intentional, but a result of the propulsion systems used within our atmosphere (electrogravitic propulsion). However, we also possess the technology to make craft optically invisible, and one would assume it was developed from alien technology originally.. so they probably use something like that too.

Comment

My problem with all the alien theories is that they seem overly complicated, why can't they, like most oddities in modern life, be due to drunken teenagers fooling around? Or the pilots joining the lightspeed club? Maybe the aliens have their lights on so they don't hit anything? Maybe they don't care who we are?

Comment

Originally posted by mentholated View Post
                        However, we also possess the technology to make craft optically invisible, and one would assume it was developed from alien technology originally.. so they probably use something like that too.
                        I know I'm going to regret asking this but; what? Please cite sources and data for this statement. I'm talking credible sources here such as Nature or Scientific American.
                        Retired 6th DB

Comment

Originally posted by Wimpinator View Post
                          I know I'm going to regret asking this but; what? Please cite sources and data for this statement. I'm talking credible sources here such as Nature or Scientific American.
                          Clearly humans are stupid and are incapable of anything - we just steal technology from aliens, who were really stupid too, and stole technology from their progenitors as well.

Human progress is a myth. Trapping three people inside a steel coffin and hurling it through the atmosphere with a monstrous explosion with the intent of hitting a big rock in the sky is far beyond our meager comprehension.

In fact, fire was invented by aliens too. True story.

Comment

Originally posted by Wimpinator View Post
                            No, I can't provide any of that. Purely speculation based on what whistleblowers have said. You'd be hard pressed to find any sort of mainstream publication like that that would say that we have the technology to make any large object completely invisible, but we do. And the technology itself varies, but its usually involving high frequency electricity and materials that have the ability to bend light around them. Theres also the anti-gravity boat, and as we all know gravity has the ability to distort time as well as light, which is why we can see objects behind stars, including our own sun, due to their gravity. Some propulsion systems use this to their advantage by amplifying the gravitational wave certain elements emit (the only one I know of is element 115.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ununpentium) and using it to either pull the craft, or invert this wave and use it to 'float' in the neutral space between a large body's gravity and the wave being emitted from the craft itself, which is 180 degrees out of phase with the wave being emitted by the body.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Gringo_Grande View Post
                              I think the alien DMV handbook requires that. You don't want to get pulled over by the alien CHP for having a tail light out!
                              Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X