• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russia, Venezuela, Bolivia...OH MY!

Russian bombers land in Venezuela

Venezuela expels U.S. Ambassador

Bolivia expels U.S. Ambassador

There's a Red Storm Rising and Cold War Wind blowing in!
    | | |

Re: Russia, Venezuela, Bolivia...OH MY!

Hmmmm, i have been considering posting something like this all day. Good news for us is that Chavez is a supporter of the Argy Malvinas claim! But i have a quote from a different website that sums up why that is worrying.
    The Labour party almost bankrupted the British Economy, have massively over borrowed on future budgets to throw money at getting the "National Back Stabber Inc of fatherless bankers" out of the hole they've collectively dug into, so they can use the threat level possed by a bunch of rag-heids wishing to go on holiday with plutonium bombs in suitcases as a reason to crawl up our own arrses and sink the rest of the remainder of the British Navy over the next 25 years.
    Just what we need in already jumpy times....

Comment

McCain will save us and blow them all to hell with his pitbull in lipstick. Kill em all I say!

Comment

Even if Venezuela did acquire Nuclear weapons, who cares? They're probably smart enough to realize if they do any funny business with their nukes, we can turn their country into glass.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokeyandthebandit View Post
          Even if Venezuela did acquire Nuclear weapons, who cares? They're probably smart enough to realize if they do any funny business with their nukes, we can turn their country into glass.
          Hugo Chavez? Smart enough to care? This guy is pretty unpredictable and if he does manage to acquire nuclear weapons I, for one, do care. He's already antagonistic enough toward our government.

This whole thing is starting to look like the plot to Red Dawn!
          | | |

Comment

Chavez is a peasant who was placed into power of a country that has since become rich due to high oil prices.

He desperately wants the attention of the US, so he has resorted to calling the US president a 'Donkey', developing ties with the Iranian government, become closer to Russia, and now threatened to cut off oil supplies to the US.

These are cries for attention, and until he gets the attention he wants, he will continue to push the envelope.

It is likely, of course, that once he does get the attention of the US, it will not be the attention he was hoping for.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus View Post
              It is likely, of course, that once he does get the attention of the US, it will not be the attention he was hoping for.
              Which is very unfortunate considering the region. South America needs more stability, not less. I fear for all those Brazilian hotties caught up in this mess. :(
              | | |

Comment

Jesus, I forgot about the hotties. Stop this madman, immediately!

Comment

Its about that time to move out of the city and up to Alaska, war could be coming, if anything this is gonna create a bit of McCain votes,
                  "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                  'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenian420 View Post
                    Its about that time to move out of the city and up to Alaska, war could be coming, if anything this is gonna create a bit of McCain votes,
                    I'm not sure we have to worry about full-on war on our soil, per se. Right now there's a lot chest thumping going on though. This could lead to some kind of conflict if, for some reason, something should escalate the matter.
                    | | |

Comment

Originally posted by Smokeyandthebandit View Post
                      Yeah, except for one small problem: if Russia launched nukes, they'd have to come over the pole for the shortest attack route, giving us at least a little warning time. If venezuela launched nukes, the state of florida would be made of said glass before we could get an alert out. Less than two minutes later, DC would follow.

And as for a land war, anyone stupid enough to try and invade the US is signing their own death warrant. If the US military didnt stomp a mudhole into anyone trying to come ashore (not to mention sinking and/or shooting them down before they even got close), the millions of US citizens with guns would surely solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
                        If venezuela launched nukes, the state of florida would be made of said glass before we could get an alert out. Less than two minutes later, DC would follow.
                        Damn, you're right. That would put all the humorists out of work. We've got to address this right away! :p
                        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

It's an awesome time to join the military: prospective wars with Russian allies!
                          Skud

Comment

Originally posted by TheSkudDestroyer View Post
                            It's an awesome time to join the military: prospective wars with Russian allies!
                            If only they'd take me! Alas, a slab of steel on your humerus disqualifies you EVEN IF your arm is now way stronger than normal human arms!
                            | | |

Comment

This is the main reason we need to become energy independent and then export the technology to our allies to make them energy independent.
                              Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
                              - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
                              - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
                              - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
                              - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
                              - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
                              - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X