Strange weather.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange weather.

It's the third day of January and it's 75 degrees here. WTF, over.
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Re: Strange weather.

Yeah Cing, we had the windows and doors open all weekend and were in shorts and t-shirts. Just remember: in Texas we don't have seasons, we have fronts.

Comment

Just proves you people are a buncha freaks.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

1 week after the worst snowstorm in how ever many years, its 58 degrees and raining here...flooding stuff actually...ugh...whatta mess. However on the upside, my propane tank is enjoying this weather :D

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
          It's the third day of January and it's 75 degrees here. WTF, over.
          It's the fifth day of January and it's 30 degrees here. WTF, over.
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

Wow it's 70 here. What's that thing we get instead of seasons?

Comment

It's below 30 degrees here in Chicago and it's a freak'n snow storm. I may be stuck here another day and not make it back home. Damn! I need my gaming fix!
              |TG-12th| asch
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for jinxing whatever good weather we had! -10 below now.
                New to TG?

Comment

argh ! 33 degrees...still raining...water in places I ain't seen in years...and not due to quit till tomorrow sometime... heh...glad all this ain't snow :D

Comment

If you don't like the weather in Memphis.... wait 15mins..

I forgot who said that quote, but I credit that quote to whoever said it :P
                    I think wyzcrak said that :P

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper
                      If you don't like the weather in Memphis.... wait 15mins..
                      I might have been the first person who said it to you, but someone said it to me before that, and so on and so on....

:)
                      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Haha, cold front just came through. EAT IT WYZ!

Comment

Bleh, I'm sitting here in Georgia with a closet full of new clothes and sweaters and I can't wear any of them because it's 75 out... in January.
                          Spring time in January is something I will never understand.
                          And the sweaters were really cute too.
                          --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

Originally posted by Keres
                            And the sweaters were really cute too.
                            Not that I have any cute sweater, but I can relate to this. I got a nice new fleece jacket for Xmas that I've wanted to wear, but it's been in the 70s since the holiday. Luckily the next few days will allow me to wear it...
                            Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Yesterday it was 70, today it's 36, and Sat it's supposed to be 70 again.

Sheesh.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X