Dogs are the best. Screw you cats.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dogs are the best. Screw you cats.

This dog called 911 when his owner had a seizure.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26706278/
    |TG|Switch

Better known as:
    That noob who crashed the chopper.
    That noob who ran over the mine.
    That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
    That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Re: Dogs are the best. Screw you cats.

So did a cat one time.

Comment

Yeah, but the dog did it out of faithfulness and love. The cat did it because it was very concerned over who would feed it dinner if it's owner died.
      |TG-55| Infantry Division - Former Captain

Comment

Can't say I hate either animal, I got one of both. (Bulldog and a Mixedbreed cat who thinks it's a dog.)

Comment

I like dogs much better. I've had 3 cats and 3 dogs (live with the 3 greyhounds right now.)
          One of my cats was truly retarded and born with 3 legs (not even a shoulder blade) and she had major social problems with the other 2 cats. The other cat liked to purr while you pet her then suddenly scratch you when she got tired of it. The other cat wasn't so bad but I still had to clean out the litter box all the time. x(

I like my dogs because they're relaxed most of the time, like to go places, like to run at 45mph, and cause they just like to make you laugh....

Comment

see what we do to you "Dogs"

Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

Comment

That's funny, my cat:

- Will fetch a ball
              - Will wrestle with me when it's playtime, or play "chase"
              - Tends to follow me around most of the day
              - Sits by me on the computer, on the couch, etc. Sits next to me on the Piano when I play 2142.

- Knows when it's bedtime, and sleeps at the end of the bed
              - Gives me good morning cat kisses and rubs his head against mine in the morning
              - Sometimes joins me in the shower by hanging out between the curtains and bats at the water, or just sits and chills out.

- Sleeps next to me if I'm sick
              - Runs to the door when someone knocks
              - Is conversational when I get home, and likes to tell me about his day
              - You cannot argue this cuteness:

For the past 8 or so months I've had to live with a Min Pin, and that dog helped me go from "Dislikes Dogs" to "Doesn't Mind Dogs". Will I ever own a dog of my own? Probably not. Will I date someone wit a dog? Only if they like cats too, and my cat likes them. My cat hates my ex, and thus he just hides all the time for the past 4 months and I only see him when he's gone. Although it's been a long time since my cat has been around dogs, the dog and cat don't mind each other.

Besides, why have a dog when you can have a 40lb African Serval:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serval

A cat that's able to be bred in captivity and completely domesticated. Likes water and can swim, can put it on a leash and take it for a walk, and on top of it all... it can jump over 8 feet high and still has an average 50% success rate when pouncing prey. Better than any other cat in the kingdom! It also attaches itself to it's owner and is very loyal to that person(s). I look forward to a Serval kitten in my future, but I would like to own a home first so it has a yard to prowl around.

Or if you prefer one that's a little more compact, cross- breed it with a housecat: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savannah_cat
              Beats the pants off your bird-dog :P
              "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
              Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Comment

ahhh the story of Bit***s and P***y..............
                Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
                Level II Volunteer FireFighter
                Level I HazMat Technician
                NYS EMT-B
                Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
                RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
                Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
                Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
                We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

I have been a dog owner my whole life. I had an Irish Terrier from birth til I was 13, and got a German Boxer in 2002.

I love my boxer.
                  Skud

Comment

I am a dog person. This is my girl Sammy the dogfish LOL

[media]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c363/Drizzid/WhiteMountains8200518.jpg[/media]
                    sigpic

Comment

dogs are the best and man's best friend for a reason. i can't stand cats. they are good for nothing. can they fetch..play ball...swim...find people trapped under buildings...call 911...bark don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMcLarge View Post
                        Yeah, but the dog did it out of faithfulness and love. The cat did it because it was very concerned over who would feed it dinner if it's owner died.
                        I thought "faithfulness and love" is defined by who's gonna feed you!

Spulat, your account hauntingly reminds me of my own companion, down to waiting anxiously outside the shower door:

(Click the image to see more "action" shots.)
                        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

I think your cat is a Batman villain...

Me? I've always thought of myself as a dog person - dogs are more 'buddy buddy' 'one of the guys', but I've always felt that cats were more affectionate, and better companions otherwise.

Let's put it this way. You might know a guy who is really fun, you go get drunk with, play football with, whatever. But when you want to sit down and enjoy a movie, are you going to invite the loud idiot, or the other friend who knows how to enjoy a movie without yelling stupid comments?

Dogs are great, I guess, but... some dogs... ugh. Boston Terriers, Pugs, Bulldogs, Pitbulls, honestly, there is nothing attractive about these breeds to me. There's also the whole thing with 'fighting dogs', and people who get dogs because they're 'tough', like a Doberman.

Across the board, I'd say cats make better pets. There's people who have nasty cats, sure, but I've never heard of a kid being mauled to death by a pissed-off Tabby, and I've never had to save my OWN puppy from a Cornish Rex that broke off its chain (but I have had to save him from a PIT BULL that broke off its chain, while its redneck hillbilly moron owners were insisting it 'was harmless' (the dog would've mauled mine if I didn't pick him up)).
                          Last edited by Uranium - 235; 09-19-2008, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Uranium - 235 View Post
                            I think your cat is a Batman villain...
                            In fact, that's partly what inspired me to name her, and I was delighted to find that director Kevin Smith shared my inspiration:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0808410/
                            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Smith#Personal_life

While I was trying to figure out what to name the tiny puffball, I heard this ferocious purr, and thought, "You sound just like a rumbling Harley." The full name just clicked.

Alas, the assistants at the vet couldn't spell Harlequin, so she's listed there as just Harley.
                            Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Actually I got my Bulldog because I read they're absolutely sweet and loyal dogs, which proved to be correct. He loves everybody, including my cat. Though he does think he's still a lapdog. At 50 LBs.

Looking at a Maine Coon for another possible pet.

(Btw, Bulldogs aren't in the least aggressive. Protective? Yes. But they will not bite you unless you're threatening their owner/owner's relatives.)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X