9/11 and all that

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9/11 and all that

Now I got alot flak for things said in the 9/11 thread.

Some flak was legitimate, others not so. The absolute majority being outright malicious and hate filled, and one borderline open, and only a single one being open and non-malicious, in the private posts. All from self proclaimed pariots of the Good Ole'. This says something.

Well, anyway, some good points were put up by some people. For those i thank, like those who tried to point out propaganda or living in places make things look skewd.

I also thank others that pointed out my words were harsh or were they absolutely 'necessary'.

To all those I say you are right, and yes i was at fault for not putting on an objective head but a waspish head but there was a reason, and that reason can be shown in the private posts and forum. I had: hate, fear, browbeating, the rape and terrorisation of those that speak out, conformity by fear. But I will continue, this is not 1984 though you might like it so with your group gangbanging. No, I say to you. No.

A waspish prick into the mind of the righteous but not of those that speak and question openly: but fear mongery and the desire to crush minds that stand against you. This is the point into which trap was layed and into which you fell (oh, my will I get 'you're so high and mighty for setting a trap, blablabla' now?). By your own actions you prove the malaise of your minds and the mindset of those righteous mobs behind you. 1984, fear and conformity, indeed.

To those outright in being as waspish as myself - well.. hehe, at least some point of why it was necessary was made. Which will be pointed to in the post of why it is necessary.

However, I would like to appologise to any that was offended now, who are trying to fathom objectively the malaise that surrounds our world.

To the others, I don't so much as you do have much to learn but I do for my part I am sorry that I did not even give you the chance to be open and simply delved into your judgemental diatribe.

I lost alot of TG browny points - but hey, so do many when they face up to the righteous browbeating mob; you have the group nodding of self righteous aknowlegdement you are in the right. That is why it doesn't mean a jot because it is unreal in the face of the world. Poopooing someone, even in groups doesn't mean high and mightiness. And creating fear upon others is exactly the point. You create fear by your group browbeating and bleating - calling others bleaters or corrupted. And I thank those that spoke objectively - to you guys, yeah, sorry for being harsh, in a way it was an objective to shake up a few in this right winged conservative forum, but I am glad although you disaproved you said it with clarity.

We are all at fault for how we succumb to the propaganda. But to those willing to travel and speak, or indeed those open to debate or simply openmindedness, I say I am sorry, like those americans I have met in the world when they have to me of their county's past misdemeanours.

I don't care either with these people - because they have nothing to be sorry about, in my eyes, and was simply glad to be in good company and with open minds. Shame some here do not have that, and that is why it was to be expected. It is a shame for your fellow countrypeople and that is why they shamed and said sorry - and why I tell them not to be, as they are with like minded people of the world. Open people, wanting to better it and not place others in fear, contempt, terrorise them into submission, call them demon, and that is the entire point of what happens here and in our world now; and why they said sorry, why I told them not to be, and why we simply were friends, folk of the world in good company.

As written elswhere in a reply to someone's constructive private post: "But I do appologise for being harsh. Thank you for at least not being abusive and actually asking a humble and wise question, instead of being rabid. I feel sory for all those that died and my heart cries at the images and how they must have been in terror. But the question of fear extends beyond that and us survivors must question how to make it a better world instead of becoming such things - or why they happened.. So necessary (the original posts)? Yes."

But to the others, yeah, I wont back down, but am willing to say sorry. Though minus points in a forum such as is when you get a little sting, is a bit silly.

So the wasp stung. The question is: who is the wasp? Who is the terror?

Anyway. I don't care if you Ahabs put me minus 10 fathoms TG poopoo points with your White Whale (you like them don't you) because I will always speak out against you. I will not fear you as you would like to implant fear in all beautiful things and are as you declare the enemy.

As for those I have met in the world and have had decent chats, questioning not only this, but ourselves, and our countries, our society and how we are to better ourselves: at least we are together guys so stop saying sorry :)
    Last edited by Taip3n; 09-20-2008, 08:45 PM.

Re: 9/11 and all that

Originally posted by Taip3n View Post
    "But I do appologise for being harsh.

Anyway. I don't care if you Ahabs put me minus 10 fathoms TG poopoo points with your White Whale (you like them don't you) because I will always speak out against you.
    Wow, EPIC FAIL!

Person #2 added to ignore list.
    Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

Comment

Seems we have an Ahab and not someone that sees you can be sorry for being harsh to those that are open, or those that need a bit of tough loving. Nor does it mean it is an unconditional sorry to those that would be fear mongers - which are the Ahabs as described by US politicians and analysts.

So one that can not read the context but grabs a few lines and takes them out of context. Epic fail.

So yes, who has the epic fail? Which is such childish slang for a put down, followed by a means in which you can not get a reply so thus gettying the last word in, which is not only childish but bereft of any counternance of the other - you act to put in fear and maintain the high ground. You make spiritualy bereft actions acting like a child that likes to get the last word in. Relationship issues must be hard if one has to get the last word in and not even discuss points of view. It seems one of us has to run away like to proverbal ostrich for bereft reasons: so in your words - indeed, epic fail, but unfortunataely, life usually is a mirror, eh. It seems one did nt read but get the very stick out to beat another which I was on about.

Incredable,

Comment

Taip3n, you sure write a lot to say so very little. Reputation points are there as a virtual representation of your reputation in these forums. No more and no less. If they mean so much to you, knowing how they are given and taken away, I would think that you would participate in this community a bit differently...
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Not again.

|TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Cingular:

The sorry was to you and your sort. I did not mean to upset or antagonise in such a way as to brew hatred.

I did mean to point out hatred though. Tha is the point. Hatred and fear. And minsets.

I do not care for reputation for the very reason you pointed out. I do care for community. It is why I challange hatred and closed thinking. it is why there is the apparent duality of saying sorry and not caring, submissive but attackive.

As for saying alot and very little, that is a matter of interpretation. this is a soup of thoughts, not an essay or a ditty on ne singualrity. I try to encompass a myriad of thoughts and outlooks. probably this is the mistake, because a forum such as this, considering its grouping it will recieve such negativity in critism. However, how are we to bridge otherwise and not let the trampling continue?

Maybe I said alot without clarity. Maybe I should have written more in an essay style.

If you like, should it be better I post a thread saying: Negative US/World Outlooks on the Definition of terror via the Nation State Thinking, via avenues as media and Propaganda. Discuss.

Comment

No Nerd, not again. Not from me, anyway. That's the point. The point of a 'wailing is that it doesn't come from me.

The sorry is sorry. The reasons are given.

Only those that feel they are accused, bleat. Eh. Those that want to discuss can. those that want to hide in numbers can and accuse - and that is the point of this thread as explained here and begun in another thread. It is about numbers and fear, terror, subimmssion, the point of the book 1984 or Moby Dick. It is our society, and a drive to think upon it with you guys. Or those that want to hide in numbers an alternate, accusatory, strangling, haughty ground. But that point does not detract from a sorry from myself to those that stand apart from that.

The first issues are things like 'hearing', 'talking', 'openness', 'group thought'. I have tried to discuss views into all of these. 'Not again' is incorrect, or at least, the target of not again can be widened from just myself. Birds fly in flocks so the hawk doesn't catch them. i feel the singled out bird on its own: why is this? Discuss.

You see, I laughed because I could hear lots of american voices, saying because I'm an *** which is not actually the reason is it.

So yes as sorry if I seemed harsh. Now start talking not being judgemental.

Comment

I haven't actually blocked you Taip3n, I'd read what you wrote if it wasn't just a bunch of self righteous rambling.

I don't know what was said in the original 9/11 thread, nor do I care. I was simply pointing out the hypocrisy in your thread. You state that you apologize for being harsh then turn around and continue the harshness of your post.

Attempt to belittle me with my choice of words. Truth be told none of us here know each other and how we live outside of these forums. Second guess my true nature and attempt to put me down, I'll continue laughing knowing that my words eat at you day and night.

Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Taip3n View Post
                  It is why I challange hatred and closed thinking
                  I "challange" you to work in a grammer and spell checker.
                  |TG-8th|RAGE

SigPic provided by

I am a proud former IRRegular!

Comment

Originally posted by rage4order View Post
                    I "challange" you to work in a grammer and spell checker.
                    For real?

Comment

Has it occured to simply ignore those who 'maliciously' attack you instead of making a thread that will cause a weebit more drama? I mean, really?

Comment

Originally posted by Catman1975 View Post
                        You state that you apologize for being harsh then turn around and continue the harshness of your post.
                        Agreed. This is one of those cases where someone who might be in agreement with me ends up embarrassing my position.

It's like being anti-war and then suffering the shenanigans of Code Pink.
                        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchMonkey View Post
                          Agreed. This is one of those cases where someone who might be in agreement with me ends up embarrassing my position.

It's like being anti-war and then suffering the shenanigans of Code Pink.
                          Well all of my crazy talk I sent to him/her in a PM. I'll try and not embarrass anyone that agrees with me in this :)

Comment

One thing bothers me about 9/11:

April 19, 1995.

Yeah, EXACTLY.
                            Last edited by Uranium - 235; 09-22-2008, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Greflin View Post
                              For real?
                              dangit ...beat me to it :P
                              Dizlor

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement