Clear All

• The Joe Biden Corner of the Sandbox

Because he's so often left out.

Hey Joe, whaddya know?
    In game handle: Steel Scion
    sigpic

Re: The Joe Biden Corner of the Sandbox

Originally posted by Kerostasis View Post
    As long as you don't count Joe Biden. But obviously no one cares about Joe Biden anyway. He doesn't even get his own corner of the sandbox! :row__536:
    Hah, I saw this and came to do the same thing. Hey there Joe. Let's see if we can keep this topic under one page throughout the election with a bump to occasionally bring ot to the top.
    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Biden's best line so far:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2mzbuRgnI4[/media]

Honestly I don't think this significantly impacts his ability to be a VP, but it's certainly snicker-worthy.

Originally posted by Rincewind
      Hah, I saw this and came to do the same thing. Hey there Joe. Let's see if we can keep this topic under one page throughout the election with a bump to occasionally bring ot to the top.
      Sounds like a plan, I'll get right on that. :)

Comment

Maybe someone could photoshop him in a bikini holding a gun over a dead moose while riding a snowmobile? :p
        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TBNeNHHXEY&NR=1[/media]

Can you say buyer's remorse??

Let's have a contest to see who can watch it the longest before a really bad feeling of foreboding creeps all over you or you simply HAVE to shut it off.

Comment

Ya got to give it to him; he turned that around quick.

He's a likable enough guy.

Stand up for Chuck!!

Comment

so no one here has anythign to really say about him? Either the Demos are doing a great job of hiding his down sides till after the election or he isnt so bad. Maybe the TG forums are just that filled with lefties.

|TG-IRR|

Comment

Originally posted by Beinseth View Post
                Maybe the TG forums are just that filled with lefties.
                They most certainly are not. :p
                I can ADS using more than a 2x without significant stutter! This was a good patch.

Comment

The Obama ticket seemed to have a better position on electronic privacy and freedom until Biden got attached.

Comment

[media]http://www.nyworms.com/images/groupcrickets.jpg[/media]

Comment

its basically obama vs mccain and palin?

The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on.-Ulysses S. Grant

BF2142-|TG-Irr| Steezer

CSS- Blood|TG-Irr|

Comment

What is interesting about Biden? He seems pretty dull to me.
                        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

I think the reason you don't hear too much about Biden is because he's such a known quantity. He's almost as much of a congressional staple as McCain. He's not a flip-flopper, his record is his record. He's chaired the Senate judiciary and foreign relations committees, and over the years has gained a lot of respect even with those who disagree with him - in a way he's the senatorial antithesis to McCain. He's got big pull in Pennsylvania, his home and neighbor state (I think this and the experience are what got him on the ticket). His problems? He runs his mouth, but even that is sortof a known quantity. Has anyone ever tuned in to CSPAN and watched him at work? It's pretty entertaining. He's got a certain Charles Grodin quality to him. Not afraid to point fingers, which is what I think is another reason he makes a good fit with Obama, who is a nice guy. Biden is the bulldog on the ticket to challenge McCain's bullish character.

The funniest thing I've heard him say is that Hillary may have been a better choice than he. Now that's straight talk!

Comment

fair enough.

The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on.-Ulysses S. Grant

BF2142-|TG-Irr| Steezer

CSS- Blood|TG-Irr|

Comment

Biden is pure party line.
                              Skud

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement