Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning Syria!

Here's a little good news.

9. Syria had better make sure that none of the Kornet AT-14 anti-tank missiles which it recently purchased in large quantities from East Europe turn up in Iraq. US intelligence has recorded their serial numbers to identify their source. DEBKAfile’s military sources add: Because he cannot afford to buy advanced fighter planes and tanks, Assad purchased massive quantities of the “third generation” Kornet AT-14 anti-tank weapons.

Just in case any are found in Iraq, General Casey, commander of US forces in Iraq has already received orders from the commander-in-chief in the White House to pursue military action inside Syria according to his best military judgment.

Number 9 therefore incorporates a tangible threat. The American general has the authority to launch military action against Syria as he sees fit and without delay if Damascus continues to meddle in Iraq’s affairs.

Re: Good morning Syria!

They finally found a reason to attack Syria.
    Let me guesss that some of those weapons will turn up in Iraq....

Well, while we're down there.....
    ''I'm on a mission from god''

-Elwood Blues

Comment

While we're talking about predictable responses, omg the dude from Montreal smells an American conspiracy!

And the guy from Texas say blow 'em up! :D

Seriously, does anyone not think that Syria and Iran are involved in supporting the attacks on coalition forces?

Comment

Originally posted by leejo
        Seriously, does anyone not think that Syria and Iran are involved in supporting the attacks on coalition forces?
        How much evidence do you need?
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
          How much evidence do you need?
          if it doesn't fit, you must acquit.....
          Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
          The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Originally posted by leejo
            While we're talking about predictable responses, omg the dude from Montreal smells an American conspiracy!

And the guy from Texas say blow 'em up! :D
            LOL :D geography is everything.

But actually i don't smell conspiracy and don't get me wrong, i was for the war in Iraq even though i think there was a lack of planning and preparation.Also, I do beleive that Syria and Iran, especially, are meddling some way or another in Iraq's affairs. They are letting a lot of fighters in and out of Iraq as we speak so i would not be surprised if some of their weapons surfaced in Iraq...
            ''I'm on a mission from god''

-Elwood Blues

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...