Best Buy Blunder = Me saving some Dough

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Buy Blunder = Me saving some Dough

I was in the local Best Buy (the only local place that sells a decent amount of games) and i came across F.E.A.R and it's platinum edition right next to each other on the store shelf. Both the original and the Plat. edition were 20$ bucks even though the Plat. Edition should cost somewhere around 40$. I am happy with the stupidity of electronic stores since it just saved me 20 buchs. :D
    |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Re: Best Buy Plunder = Me saving some Dough

Sometimes, when it's dark and the wind blows through the thatch of my apartment, me and the boys will get out the torches and the grappling hooks and the spears, and we'll sit around the fire and talk about the good old days. Talk about riding up to an isolated best buy, hauling the doors off, and riding right in like we own the place. Chasing the employees around, carting off anything we can carry and burning the rest. Man, you used to be able to see the smoke of a burning big box shop for miles. Until the Man came, took our horses and our Viking License...

Comment

Any idea how long that "sale" is going to last? I want to go down Monday (tomorrow) and pick myself up a copy too...
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Re: Best Buy Blunder = Me saving some Dough

nice one nerd! hehe

- -

Comment

Originally posted by FrankManik View Post
          Sometimes, when it's dark and the wind blows through the thatch of my apartment, me and the boys will get out the torches and the grappling hooks and the spears, and we'll sit around the fire and talk about the good old days. Talk about riding up to an isolated best buy, hauling the doors off, and riding right in like we own the place. Chasing the employees around, carting off anything we can carry and burning the rest. Man, you used to be able to see the smoke of a burning big box shop for miles. Until the Man came, took our horses and our Viking License...
          I immediately thought of this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cri...nent_Assurance
          Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Re: Best Buy Blunder = Me saving some Dough

I bought it, too! $20 for lots o fun!
            "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
            Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
            " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...