No announcement yet.

Candidates and their views on the military

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Candidates and their views on the military

I've pretty much got the same question... Still got more than 5 years before I would actually be in the USAF but would still be ROTCing within 3. So I still have some time to figure out if a military career would be best for me but If I think it isnt then I've gotta decide on a major and etc.

This is some question forums I guess that I was refering to as having almost the same question:

Guessing that their would be a lot more mature/educated assumptions made here on the topic than what was on the yahoo page I felt like I'd post this, and try not to go off on some other topic, just trying to have a straight discussion on this and what is likely to become the military/military pay/recruiting/etc. from whoever could be next president.
    "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
    'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Re: Candidates and their views on the military

Because my time is limited (Going to Lackland tomorrow!), I'll only say one thing:

"shifting the focus to afghanistan" is just Obama's sweet-talk way of saying he'd do just that. That's all good and all, but all it means is pulling active duty from Iraq, and instead of sending them home, sending them to Afghanistan.

I'm not blaming Obama for this, but that's ultimately one of the cluster-****s that would happen when you "shift the focus."

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed