Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers for Jimmy Wallet

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...home-headlines

The latest victims were identified as Michelle Wallet, 36, and her daughters, Hanna, 10, Raven, 6, and Paloma, 2. Jimmy Wallet, the father, said that he left the house to buy ice cream when the landslide occurred.
    Heartbreaking.

Re: Prayers for Jimmy Wallet

I'm sure the lawsuit against Ben & Jerry's is pending.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I'm sorry. I'm most likely going to be called a "heartless bastard", but I dont feel bad for them in the least.

Those land slides happen _every_ year and every year 10's of people die, yet no body moves. They choose to stay there knowing full well that its a dangerous area. So screw them. I dont feel bad for them.

I have a real simple solution for those who dont want to die in a land slide, move.

Comment

Ender, you're a heartless bastard.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

When I read about a guy who went to get ice cream and watches a mountain swallow his wife and three young daughters - I guess you know now that you bought the wrong house, eh dumb****? - isn't what leaps into my mind.

Same thing with the 150k in the Indian Ocean. In your FACE indonesia somehow doesn't seem appropriate.

Just my opinion. Landslides, earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes, blizzards, floods, tsunamis, volcanic eruptions, drought and famine: the world is out to get us all and there's no way to hide from all its tricks.

Comment

Originally posted by leejo
            When I read about a guy who went to get ice cream and watches a mountain swallow his wife and three young daughters - I guess you know now that you bought the wrong house, eh dumb****? - isn't what leaps into my mind.
            Well maybe he should of read the paper, every year, when the same crap happens, every year.

Same thing with the 150k in the Indian Ocean. In your FACE indonesia somehow doesn't seem appropriate.
            There is a difference though. What happened in Indoesia, doesnt happen every god damn year. These land slides in Cali do.

You would think people would learn after the first 200 times..

And why are you calling me "dumbass". I'm not the one who bought a house in the middle of a known dangerous area.

Comment

I didn't call you that. I was paraphrasing your suggestion to Mr. Wallet.

Also, CA has about 35 million people in it. If 10 or so die each year in landslides, statistically speaking that's not cause for an exodus.

In any case, maybe you could cut the guy some slack between now and when they bury his family.

Comment

I didnt suggest he was a "dumbass". I was suggesting that maybe he should of been a little more careful about where he sets up shop.

If thats the case, then why are you making a big fuss over it?

Comment

Whatever dude. I feel bad for the guy. If you don't, that's your right and your problem.

Comment

A heartless bastard would point out that his family is already buried.

Comment

hahaha!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                        A heartless bastard would point out that his family is already buried.
                        Nah, was. They dug 'em up. I thought about adding "again" though. I am basically evil.

Comment

Originally posted by leejo
                          I am basically evil.
                          Duh! You're a conservative and you voted for President Bush, didn't you?

Comment

Yes exactly.

Comment

So.. living in/near tornado ally is stupid too? We get not only a few.. but many tornadoes each year. Why don't we move? Despite the danger of them, we live in good communities. I love the city i'm in now, and wouldn't decide to move because we live in a place where tornadoes hit :\

I feel bad for the guy

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X