This American Life Ira Glass Big Pool of Money

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This American Life Ira Glass Big Pool of Money

If you know the program "This American Life" you will enjoy this link.. it is a special program called "BIG POOL OF MONEY" and it gives a blow by blow of what got us into this Big Financial Mess we are in.

http://thislife.org/Radio_Episode.aspx?sched=1242

Re: This American Life Ira Glass Big Pool of Money

Basically, TAL is amazing, has been amazing, and will be amazing. You should listen to it.
    I can ADS using more than a 2x without significant stutter! This was a good patch.

Comment

There is another one that cover other aspects of it.

Another Frightening Show About the Economy
      Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
      - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
      - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
      - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
      - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
      - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
      - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

I was hoping for Ira Glass doing the scrooge Mcduck thing in a literal huge pool of money.

Comment

I finally got around to listening to this. Very good episode, and very educational for us non-economisticians.
          Beatnik

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X