Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• waw?

waw>
    Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
    - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
    - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
    - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
    - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
    - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
    - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Re: waw?

I don't get it.
    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

I just spent 15 minutes playing with that stupid thing. (If you click it shoots blocks.)
      - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
      - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
      - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
      - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Yeah I shot them all off the platform and a naked old granny came out and started dancing. That's the part I don't get.
        No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Oh, that. What usually happens when you knock all the blocks off in life? For me it is naked grannies.

Comment

Buttons does stuff!!!

*Clears throat*

Sorry, but while randomly jamming on the my keyboard I got the thing to do this:

(And yes, the excitement was due to the fact that when I fired one block it completely owned my non-gaming PC :P)

So for those curious The keyboard breaks down like this:
            Code:
                      1: The same triangular tower that we've always had
                      2: A Rectangular tower, 10 x 15 of blocks
                      3: Completely different from all the rest, random falling shapes
                      4:  The one pictured, an arrangement of skinny rectangles
            And for more fun, try "Glaze". This one has a lot more variety with numbers 1-6. I call #5 Plinko.
            Last edited by Birdman1011395; 10-09-2008, 11:19 PM. Reason: I'm a perfectionist
            BF 2142:|TG| Birdman10113
            CoD4: |TG|Birdman

Let's put the badges here...

Comment

Haha I like, anyone else first time loaded it up try and get them all off? Felt like a retard when I couldnt do it :(
              "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
              'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

I knocked them off the first time, but failed the 2nd time when I went in search of the naked dancing grandma.
                ---
                Sources say the Dow Jones' decline is directly related to Dethklok front-man Nathan Explosion's constant deleting of potential new albums.

Comment

Originally posted by Switchcraft View Post
                  I knocked them off the first time, but failed the 2nd time when I went in search of the naked dancing grandma.
                  Aww man, why didn't you tell me? She's still dancing around my house. I'll send her over your way pronto.

Comment

Originally posted by Rincewind View Post
                    Aww man, why didn't you tell me? She's still dancing around my house. I'll send her over your way pronto.
                    She is always dancing.... In my fantasies.

Comment

Gilf

Comment

Random but didnt want to put up a thread just for this: Want honest answers of what you got.. http://www.bored.com/webriddles/riddles/413.html
                        "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                        'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Hehe its addictive
                          Mess around on the keyboard and you get it to do cool stuff:)

Comment

Originally posted by Fenian420 View Post
                            Random but didnt want to put up a thread just for this: Want honest answers of what you got.. http://www.bored.com/webriddles/riddles/413.html
                            Huh, I'm not even sure how people could have gotten to 5000. Either they aren't very good at basic addition or they are very forgetful? Did you get 5000? I think you smoke too much.

Comment

Heh I got 5K the first two times I did it then finally finally thought for half a second and got it, could be the smokin though... Still manage to stay in College algebra as a HS junior though so cant be doin all too bad with math. (Keep in mind that its close to normal nowdays for my generation to get less than 75-80% in their math classes or atleast my high school and a 4-5 others in Seattle, all other subjects still good)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X