Letting the days go by.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letting the days go by.

Lately, it seems all i do is wait for something to happen. I sit in school all day in a trance, come home, and wait in a trance for tommorow to come. Its unnerving. Im sure im not the only one with this problem.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYbUCvz1LYE[/media]

There is water at the bottom of the ocean.
    Break the Monotony

The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on.-Ulysses S. Grant

BF2142-|TG-Irr| Steezer

CSS- Blood|TG-Irr|

Re: Letting the days go by.

Alright dont know wth was up with the video but seems like you just need to get somethin goin in your life, join football team or something.. If you got a good team at your school it'll be hellish but once you quit you'll miss it..
    "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
    'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Re: Letting the days go by.

haha the video is just a good song. normally i surf, but the waves arnt good everyday, and i cant get to the beach everyday.

The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on.-Ulysses S. Grant

BF2142-|TG-Irr| Steezer

CSS- Blood|TG-Irr|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...